• Advertisement

went yesterday

Fishing Reports from your Favorite Lake

went yesterday

Postby nothinspecial » Tue May 20, 2008 5:08 pm

Me and mhn went to a little hole near looxahoma yesterday afternoon, we hit a few bluegill on crickets (that I had left over from last week) we found a good hole and tied on some mini crawfish with a small jighead and hit the hot spots we ended up with 10 or so good bluegill and a 2 bass. We didn't start keeping any until the last hour or so. Now i wish i could find some more of those mini crawfish, went to bass pro today and couldn't find 'em.

the hole

one of the bass
happiness is a gut pile
nothinspecial
button buck

Re: went yesterday

Postby gtk » Tue May 20, 2008 5:50 pm

Nice looking hole there.. Looks like it should be loaded with big ole bluegill ! The bream should be on the bed right now, cuz the full moon was two days ago..

i was wondering where matt has been lately... i had lunch with his cousin (blair) today in Hernando .. i had about guessed correctly, that his GF was back in town and took his computer away from him :D
gtk
Admin

Re: went yesterday

Postby Southernbowhunter » Wed May 21, 2008 8:12 am

:thumbsup: Awesome looking hole.
Get'em close and double-lung'em!!!
Support your troops!!!
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
--George Orwell--
Southernbowhunter
10 Point

Location: Paktiya province Afghanistan currently. Stationed at Fort Richardson, Alaska

Return to Fishing