• Advertisement

Been tearin em up at Sardis lately!

Fishing Reports from your Favorite Lake

Been tearin em up at Sardis lately!

Postby Mercboy175 » Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:19 pm

I've caught over 150 bass in 5 trips last couple weeks. And everybody dyin to get into tha deer woods. :roll: Best time of the year to fish! Just kiddin about the deer comment(this is MSDEER.NET) :lol: I'm ready to hit the woods too. ;) But the fishin sure has been good and its going to get better.
Venture 180 Tournament Pro
Slightly modified 175 Merc
http://www.bassracer.com
Mercboy175
Spike

Re: Been tearin em up at Sardis lately!

Postby gtk » Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:25 pm

Mercboy175 wrote:I've caught over 150 bass in 5 trips last couple weeks. And everybody dyin to get into tha deer woods. :roll: Best time of the year to fish! Just kiddin about the deer comment(this is MSDEER.NET) :lol: I'm ready to hit the woods too. ;) But the fishin sure has been good and its going to get better.

How fast are they drawing it down ? I bet you pretty much have the lake to yourself !
gtk
Admin

Postby Mercboy175 » Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:49 pm

They're drawin it down pretty fast. A lot of these fish I've caught on brush that had been put out for crappie. Well, most of that brush is dry now. Been catchin a lot off the rocks. Believe it or not, lot of people been there. White bass startin stack up at Engineers point and a lot of people will be down there for that. I've caught all these fish in sight of my truck sittin in the parking lot at Engineers Point too. ;)
Venture 180 Tournament Pro
Slightly modified 175 Merc
http://www.bassracer.com
Mercboy175
Spike

Postby bigjohn » Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:58 pm

8) 8)
bigjohn
Pope&Young

Postby Southernbowhunter » Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:54 pm

:2TU: Show us some pics of them fish then!!!
Get'em close and double-lung'em!!!
Support your troops!!!
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
--George Orwell--
Southernbowhunter
10 Point

Location: Paktiya province Afghanistan currently. Stationed at Fort Richardson, Alaska

Postby saddaddykiller » Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:56 pm

man...its been a LONG time since ive had a good bass fishing trip....i havenot really fished much at all from november - january because of rifle season but i may this year!!...sure beats fishing in the 100 degree heat eh?
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.
saddaddykiller
Pope&Young

Return to Fishing