• Advertisement

Yesterday

Fishing Reports from your Favorite Lake

Yesterday

Postby bensabamafan » Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:58 pm

I took my dad and my oldest son with me to the lake I mentioned in my other thread, the one we are trying to thin out. We wound up keeping 36 white perch and 17 bass. We actually caught a few nice bass, 4 over 3lbs and dad caught one right at 5lbs. We threw all the big bass back and kept everyone under 14".
It was the first time I've gotten to fish with both of them at the same time in awhile. I mostly just drove the boat and let them fish and I think I enjoyed watching them fish almost as much as I like catching fish. It was a blast.
bensabamafan
4 Point

Re: Yesterday

Postby bob » Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:24 am

That was nice of you......memories for life time
------------------------------------------
http://www.reel-lites.com
bob
Gone but not Forgotten

Postby FC » Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:24 am

We (members of this forum) are going to have to have a fund drive for Ben so he can buy a digital camera ...
FC
Boone&Crockett

Postby bensabamafan » Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:34 pm

FC wrote:We (members of this forum) are going to have to have a fund drive for Ben so he can buy a digital camera ...

LOL works for me
Actually I have a digital camera but since I got a BlackBerry I never take it. I did post a couple of pics on facebook
bensabamafan
4 Point

Postby LadyHunter » Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:44 am

bensabamafan wrote:
FC wrote:We (members of this forum) are going to have to have a fund drive for Ben so he can buy a digital camera ...

LOL works for me
Actually I have a digital camera but since I got a BlackBerry I never take it. I did post a couple of pics on facebook

If you can put them on there then load them up here!!! or put them on the MSDEER page on FB....
To Old to Grow up Now!
2016/2017 Team 7.. Bone Collectors
2014/2015 Team 4
Team Rajun Sardis Bucks 2013/2014 Winners

WEAR YOUR SAFETY HARNESS!!!
LadyHunter
Pope&Young

Postby bensabamafan » Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:00 am

LadyHunter wrote:
bensabamafan wrote:

LOL works for me

If you can put them on there then load them up here!!! or put them on the MSDEER page on FB....

I had to go through a 4 day tutorial just to figure out how to put them on Facebook. How do I put them on here straight from my phone?
bensabamafan
4 Point

Postby LadyHunter » Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:58 am

you can move them from FB to here or you can move them on FB into the MSDEER page ....

Without looking at FB.... you have to go to your pic, and hit share or copy... there is a link there, or you can do it under edit... i have done it so i know it can be done.. and if i can do it.. anyone can!!! :lol:
To Old to Grow up Now!
2016/2017 Team 7.. Bone Collectors
2014/2015 Team 4
Team Rajun Sardis Bucks 2013/2014 Winners

WEAR YOUR SAFETY HARNESS!!!
LadyHunter
Pope&Young

Return to Fishing