• Advertisement

It will run you out

Share your favorite recipes and discuss new recipes !

Moderator: terry08

  • Advertisement

It will run you out

Postby terry08 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:15 pm

Of your shoot shack.
Image
Image
Image

Sent from my SM-G920R7 using Tapatalk
A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
HUNTING IS NOT A SPORT, IT'S A WAY OF LIFE

Be Carefull of The Words You Say. Just Keep Them Soft, And Sweet. You never Know From Day To Day, Which Ones You'll Have To Eat.
User avatar
terry08
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 11824
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:59 am
Location: Yazoo County MS

Re: It will run you out

Postby terry08 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:44 pm

Better pictures
1 burner, 2 burner, three burner.
Image
Image
Image

Sent from my SM-G920R7 using Tapatalk
A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
HUNTING IS NOT A SPORT, IT'S A WAY OF LIFE

Be Carefull of The Words You Say. Just Keep Them Soft, And Sweet. You never Know From Day To Day, Which Ones You'll Have To Eat.
User avatar
terry08
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 11824
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:59 am
Location: Yazoo County MS

Re: It will run you out

Postby dustygoodson » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:05 pm

yea that thing going burn yall up if it don't snow and get real cold
User avatar
dustygoodson
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 5558
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:29 pm
Location: big creek , ms

Re: It will run you out

Postby gtk » Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:00 am

8)
they are especially nice if its about 20 degrees, and someone sends you to a deer stand you have never hunted before, and they forget to tell you about the swampy area you need to walk around, but instead you walk thru it and bust thru the ice soak your clothes from the knees down :roll:
User avatar
gtk
Admin
 
Posts: 19181
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:53 pm
Location: Olive Branch, MS

Re: It will run you out

Postby Curlyjack » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:32 am

I love my little buddy heater.
"TEAM 8 Antler Addicts"

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday. " John Wayne
User avatar
Curlyjack
Non-Typical
 
Posts: 751
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:50 am
Location: Leakesville, MS

Re: It will run you out

Postby jbullard1 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:13 am

What is it?
Team 5 Co-Champion with Team 1 2014-2015
Team Genesis 2013-2014
Team Rack Blaster 2012-2013
Resident Geezer and Granpaw
User avatar
jbullard1
Granpaw
 
Posts: 8225
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:55 pm
Location: Ellard Ms

Re: It will run you out

Postby jv » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:48 am

I got two of the my buddy heaters and they work great
RESPECT THE LAND AS WELL AS THE GAME YOU HUNT

'Life is like a coin You can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once'
User avatar
jv
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 11438
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:19 am
Location: The Flat Lands of Mississippi

Re: It will run you out

Postby dustygoodson » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:25 pm

is that the one that takes the grill size propane tanks our buddy has one he let us use few years ago when power went out
User avatar
dustygoodson
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 5558
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:29 pm
Location: big creek , ms

Re: It will run you out

Postby terry08 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:54 pm

Yes, it is the DynaGlo free standing that uses the five gallon tank. $107.00, at Sams Club. I was skeptical but now see where it can cut your heating bill in half. It is an over kill for a shoot house. But a great addition to help heat your home. I have already ordered a second one.

Sent from my SM-G920R7 using Tapatalk
A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
HUNTING IS NOT A SPORT, IT'S A WAY OF LIFE

Be Carefull of The Words You Say. Just Keep Them Soft, And Sweet. You never Know From Day To Day, Which Ones You'll Have To Eat.
User avatar
terry08
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 11824
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:59 am
Location: Yazoo County MS

Re: It will run you out

Postby terry08 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:07 am

Image

Sent from my SM-G920R7 using Tapatalk
A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
HUNTING IS NOT A SPORT, IT'S A WAY OF LIFE

Be Carefull of The Words You Say. Just Keep Them Soft, And Sweet. You never Know From Day To Day, Which Ones You'll Have To Eat.
User avatar
terry08
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 11824
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:59 am
Location: Yazoo County MS

Re: It will run you out

Postby gtk » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:22 am

does it have low oxygen shutoff & the tip-over safety feature? Is there any danger in running a heater like that inside ?
User avatar
gtk
Admin
 
Posts: 19181
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:53 pm
Location: Olive Branch, MS

Re: It will run you out

Postby Nogocyclist » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:02 am

gtk wrote:does it have low oxygen shutoff & the tip-over safety feature? Is there any danger in running a heater like that inside ?
This one at tractor supply has a different brand name but looks to be the same unit. It has the oxygen sensor so the one from Sam's probably does too.
https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/redstone-propane-cabinet-heater-18-000-btu?cm_vc=-10005

Sent from my SM-G930R7 using Tapatalk
Nogocyclist
10 Point
 
Posts: 605
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:02 pm
Location: Clinton MS

Re: It will run you out

Postby terry08 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:49 am

gtk wrote:does it have low oxygen shutoff & the tip-over safety feature? Is there any danger in running a heater like that inside ?

Yes it has oxygen depletion sensor. As far as tip over no. It would be very hard to tip, due to the fact that the propane bottle fits directly in the back of the cabinet. It is billed as a construction heater. It burns off 99% of its fumes leaving 1% carbon monoxide which is tolerable by humans. As with any gas heat, you should always have some kind of ventilation present. I would never leave it on at night while sleeping, nor leave it unattended. For supplemental heat, I trust it more than electric heaters.


Sent from my SM-G920R7 using Tapatalk
A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
HUNTING IS NOT A SPORT, IT'S A WAY OF LIFE

Be Carefull of The Words You Say. Just Keep Them Soft, And Sweet. You never Know From Day To Day, Which Ones You'll Have To Eat.
User avatar
terry08
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 11824
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:59 am
Location: Yazoo County MS

Re: It will run you out

Postby Nogocyclist » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:59 pm

terry08 wrote: It is billed as a construction heater. It burns off 99% of its fumes leaving 1% carbon monoxide which is tolerable by humans.

Just the fact that it is powered directly connected to a propane tank would require the company to state it is not for regular indoor home use. It is a violation of the safety laws to use or even just to store a propane bottle indoors. They say this is a "Construction heater" at least partly to get around the laws preventing the usage and storage of propane tanks inside. ;)

I don't know if it is so or not, but if the heater could be connected to an outside tank with piping that is up to code, this heater would probably be considered acceptable for indoor heating.
Nogocyclist
10 Point
 
Posts: 605
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:02 pm
Location: Clinton MS


Return to Recipe Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest