• Advertisement

A New Season

A New Season

Postby flipper » Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:19 pm

Another deer season is upon us. Some have been hunting for 2 months now. I am full of hope for success this year. So many nice young bucks and I know there must be some trophies out there. I have seen numerous deer mostly on the morning hunts when I am walking the property. Mostly does and some young bucks, but I have seen a couple of good ones. As the season progresses, the excitement will increase. I am so grateful for this opportunity. I know many have sacrificed so much so I can do what I love to do. First Responders included. For that, there are no words of gratitude sufficient. I hope to take time to do some daily posts about my hunting adventures. There's always something to appreciate and share. Stand by for more!!!!!
2018-19 Team #1 BLADES and BULLETS
flipper
Pope&Young

Re: A New Season

Postby chadbragg » Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:39 pm

flipper wrote:Another deer season is upon us. Some have been hunting for 2 months now. I am full of hope for success this year. So many nice young bucks and I know there must be some trophies out there. I have seen numerous deer mostly on the morning hunts when I am walking the property. Mostly does and some young bucks, but I have seen a couple of good ones. As the season progresses, the excitement will increase. I am so grateful for this opportunity. I know many have sacrificed so much so I can do what I love to do. First Responders included. For that, there are no words of gratitude sufficient. I hope to take time to do some daily posts about my hunting adventures. There's always something to appreciate and share. Stand by for more!!!!!

I look forward to more! I wish I could write better. I haven't missed but maybe 10 days since Sept 27th. I've seen while on stand 57 different bucks, 4 of which I have shot (lost 1 opening day). I haven't shot a doe because of spotted fawns and now the approaching rut. I have had a remarkable season and it's just beginning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TEAM Rack Stackers aka THE WINNERS!!!
chadbragg
Pope&Young

Postby LadyHunter » Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:36 am

While I have not hunted as many days as usual, I have had some very good hunts. Some days lately the woods have been so still and quiet it's surreal. I have seen does, but they all still had fawns, and small bucks. I moved some stands around this year, plus we picked up a new small tract we are learning.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
To Old to Grow up Now!
2016/2017 Team 7.. Bone Collectors
2014/2015 Team 4
Team Rajun Sardis Bucks 2013/2014 Winners

WEAR YOUR SAFETY HARNESS!!!
LadyHunter
Pope&Young

Postby dustygoodson » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:44 am

i have saw big does fawns spike 4 point small 8 point been a great hunting season so far as seeing deer
dustygoodson
Pope&Young

Return to Flippers Journal