Page 1 of 1

Yazoo county?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:33 pm
by missed mallards
Anyone care to share what the deer r doing?
Bucks done rutting yet? Got an invite to hunt this weekend down there and am pretty stoked. Hopefully, my luck will change in the remaining 2018 hunts!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Yazoo county?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:50 am
by terry08
missed mallards wrote:Anyone care to share what the deer r doing?
Bucks done rutting yet? Got an invite to hunt this weekend down there and am pretty stoked. Hopefully, my luck will change in the remaining 2018 hunts!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My son is hunting in the cold, and not seeing anything. Last week, they were all over him. Don't think that the rut is completely over but believe the peak was last week.

Sent from my SM-G920R7 using Tapatalk

Re: Yazoo county?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:43 am
by RoadRanger
I'm currently sitting 25 minutes north of yazoo city and they are running does. Camp members son killed the monster buck my son missed earlier in the year yesterday evening. Had multiple bucks chasing the ladies

Re: Yazoo county?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:51 am
by missed mallards
Thanks for the updates! Tail end and still chasing! Hopefully they'll be on their feet this weekend!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yazoo county?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:58 am
by flipper
I agree with Terry. Seeing deer, including bucks, but chasing is minimal to none. I’m hoping they will uncurl and move around this weekend too. Where are you hunting?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Yazoo county?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:01 am
by flipper
RoadRanger wrote:I'm currently sitting 25 minutes north of yazoo city and they are running does. Camp members son killed the monster buck my son missed earlier in the year yesterday evening. Had multiple bucks chasing the ladies

Really? That’s great!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Yazoo county?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:41 pm
by missed mallards
flipper wrote:I agree with Terry. Seeing deer, including bucks, but chasing is minimal to none. I’m hoping they will uncurl and move around this weekend too. Where are you hunting?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


South of Yazoo city. Reports say it hasn't been hunted this yr? Will hopefully find out


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk