• Advertisement

To Team Two

To Team Two

Postby jv » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:32 am

I want to take this time to apologize for letting the team down this year. There were several factors that where out of my control that caused me not to put all my heart and soul into hunting as I have in the past and I am sorry for letting the team down. The main reason was the passing of my Mother and my youngest brother having some major surgery done and some that I will never talk about on the forum. If in the future we are on the same team again don't let this year make you think oh here we go again because next year will be a brand new season and I pray that my heart and soul will be back into this sport that I truly love. Till then may the good Lord Bless and keep you all safe.
RESPECT THE LAND AS WELL AS THE GAME YOU HUNT

'Life is like a coin You can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once'
jv
Pope&Young

Re: To Team Two

Postby terry08 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:30 am

Jv, you didn't let anyone down. You gave your team what you could give of your time. That's all anyone can ask for. As for me I failed to get pictures which would have placed us a little closer in the standings. It's all for fun and no apologies necessary.
The worst that can happen is that they put me on a team by myself next season.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
HUNTING IS NOT A SPORT, IT'S A WAY OF LIFE

Be Carefull of The Words You Say. Just Keep Them Soft, And Sweet. You never Know From Day To Day, Which Ones You'll Have To Eat.
terry08
Pope&Young

Re: To Team Two

Postby e_smith06 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:58 pm

No apology necessary JV. I wish I could've got a buck or two for us but when I can't see them I can't shoot them. It's all for fun anyway brother!
TEAM FIVE 2015-2016
e_smith06
Boone&Crockett

Return to Deer Contest 2014-2015