• Advertisement

The QSMA Pro-Staff hits the lake for some bowfishing

Quality Squirrel Management Association

Moderator: Bullie

Forum rules
1. The QSMA President has the right to EDIT/DELETE anything in this forum as he sees fit.

2. Any disagreements in this forum will first be addressed by his royal highness, the QSMA President.

3. In the event a dispute can not/ will not be addressed by the QSMA President, an outside arbitrator (gtk) will offer his opinion.

4. This is a PRO-QSMA forum.

Re: The QSMA Pro-Staff hits the lake for some bowfishing

Postby vahunterinms » Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:04 pm

gtk wrote::shock:
Dannnnnnnnnng.. Glad Jr didn't get hurt (by dad or the bow) .. That could have ended ugly for someone..

I noticed Jr registered, but he hasn't "activated" his account.. I assume its to tell his side of the story :P


Yeah that could have been real ugly for sure. I was glad that he was ok, my bow can be repaired or replaced!

Yeah he registered yesterday but was having problems with his itouch gadjet to activate his account. When he gets home from work i'll have him try to active with the laptop..

Bullie, jr and I are ready for another trip! Next time I will make sure we don't have to get up early for a Doctors appt.
A buddy of mine was saying we need to hit up Horseshoe lake for some of them big 40-60lb carps..
Home of Double A's Pistol Pete
UMCA Nite Champion
UMCA Squirrel Champion
UMCA Grand Bench Champion
UMCA Grand Tree Champion
UMCA 2012 Mississippi State Squirrel hunt 4th Place
UMCA 2013 World Reserve Night Champion
UMCA 2013 World Bench Champion
vahunterinms
10 Point
 
Posts: 552
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:07 am
Location: Olive Branch, MS

Re: The QSMA Pro-Staff hits the lake for some bowfishing

Postby Bullie » Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:40 pm

I would like to shoot some bigger ones. Maybe they will move in to spawn soon. i don't know much about the things.
The Paterfamilias of Modern Squirrel Hunting.

Current B&S World Record Holder 1.96 B&S points taken in the Mississippi Hills.

QSMA President and resident expert on all things squirrel.

NRA Life Member/Desoto Rifle and Pistol Club
User avatar
Bullie
QSMA Know-it-All
 
Posts: 3170
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:33 am
Location: Hernando, MS

Re: The QSMA Pro-Staff hits the lake for some bowfishing

Postby vahunterinms » Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:46 pm

Bullie wrote:I would like to shoot some bigger ones. Maybe they will move in to spawn soon. i don't know much about the things.


I have no idea when they spawn either, but from what my buddy was saying they are shooting them in the daytime in the shallows. You guys will have to be quick cause most of the shots will be on the run. Notice I said you guys!!?? lol
Shooting on the run will definatly be a big challenge and wonder if Fourth is up for the challenge!! One thing is for sure we need to put Fourth and Jr in the boat together and see who is well you know the "BAAD***" hahaha
Home of Double A's Pistol Pete
UMCA Nite Champion
UMCA Squirrel Champion
UMCA Grand Bench Champion
UMCA Grand Tree Champion
UMCA 2012 Mississippi State Squirrel hunt 4th Place
UMCA 2013 World Reserve Night Champion
UMCA 2013 World Bench Champion
vahunterinms
10 Point
 
Posts: 552
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:07 am
Location: Olive Branch, MS

Re: The QSMA Pro-Staff hits the lake for some bowfishing

Postby mag shooter » Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:05 pm

V A I gotta ask ... what possessed you to get into a boat at night with Bullie ?
mag shooter
4 Point
 
Posts: 188
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:24 pm

Re: The QSMA Pro-Staff hits the lake for some bowfishing

Postby vahunterinms » Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:03 pm

mag shooter wrote:V A I gotta ask ... what possessed you to get into a boat at night with Bullie ?


Well I figured it would be ok since I had taken him coon hunting and all. Figured since I was good to him he would be good to me on the boat.. lol
Home of Double A's Pistol Pete
UMCA Nite Champion
UMCA Squirrel Champion
UMCA Grand Bench Champion
UMCA Grand Tree Champion
UMCA 2012 Mississippi State Squirrel hunt 4th Place
UMCA 2013 World Reserve Night Champion
UMCA 2013 World Bench Champion
vahunterinms
10 Point
 
Posts: 552
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:07 am
Location: Olive Branch, MS

Re: The QSMA Pro-Staff hits the lake for some bowfishing

Postby mag shooter » Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:21 am

You need to ask him bout some of the boat/coon hunting trips in Ark.before ya go again :D
mag shooter
4 Point
 
Posts: 188
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:24 pm

Re: The QSMA Pro-Staff hits the lake for some bowfishing

Postby Bullie » Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:00 am

Oh, well. Ha... We had us a few adventures for sure.
The Paterfamilias of Modern Squirrel Hunting.

Current B&S World Record Holder 1.96 B&S points taken in the Mississippi Hills.

QSMA President and resident expert on all things squirrel.

NRA Life Member/Desoto Rifle and Pistol Club
User avatar
Bullie
QSMA Know-it-All
 
Posts: 3170
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:33 am
Location: Hernando, MS

Re: The QSMA Pro-Staff hits the lake for some bowfishing

Postby Bullie » Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:17 am

But, that ain't necessarily something folks need to know about that are trying to have a good time.
The Paterfamilias of Modern Squirrel Hunting.

Current B&S World Record Holder 1.96 B&S points taken in the Mississippi Hills.

QSMA President and resident expert on all things squirrel.

NRA Life Member/Desoto Rifle and Pistol Club
User avatar
Bullie
QSMA Know-it-All
 
Posts: 3170
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:33 am
Location: Hernando, MS

Re: The QSMA Pro-Staff hits the lake for some bowfishing

Postby vahunterinms » Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:51 pm

Bullie wrote:But, that ain't necessarily something folks need to know about that are trying to have a good time.


Guess we will discuss those adventures at a later time!! LOL

I'm sure if both of you were involved in the story I may have to hear both sides.. Just sayin!! lol
Home of Double A's Pistol Pete
UMCA Nite Champion
UMCA Squirrel Champion
UMCA Grand Bench Champion
UMCA Grand Tree Champion
UMCA 2012 Mississippi State Squirrel hunt 4th Place
UMCA 2013 World Reserve Night Champion
UMCA 2013 World Bench Champion
vahunterinms
10 Point
 
Posts: 552
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:07 am
Location: Olive Branch, MS

Re: The QSMA Pro-Staff hits the lake for some bowfishing

Postby mag shooter » Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:59 pm

VA , I have no firsthand knowledge of those adventures ........ I stayed on the bank :D I did have the forethought to snap a memorial picture at castoff on 1 but I lost it when my puter crashed ....
mag shooter
4 Point
 
Posts: 188
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:24 pm

Re: The QSMA Pro-Staff hits the lake for some bowfishing

Postby vahunterinms » Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:22 pm

If i'm not mistaken you posted a pic or 2 on the old forums. Wasn't one of thoe pics of bullie on his back or something or was that you??? haha
Home of Double A's Pistol Pete
UMCA Nite Champion
UMCA Squirrel Champion
UMCA Grand Bench Champion
UMCA Grand Tree Champion
UMCA 2012 Mississippi State Squirrel hunt 4th Place
UMCA 2013 World Reserve Night Champion
UMCA 2013 World Bench Champion
vahunterinms
10 Point
 
Posts: 552
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:07 am
Location: Olive Branch, MS

Re: The QSMA Pro-Staff hits the lake for some bowfishing

Postby mag shooter » Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:01 pm

Naw ... that was Bullie posting a pic of me after they greased a ditch bank !!!!
mag shooter
4 Point
 
Posts: 188
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:24 pm

Re: The QSMA Pro-Staff hits the lake for some bowfishing

Postby vahunterinms » Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:45 pm

LOL...

I reckon we will have to get together one morning during a squirrel hunt to discuss these adventures! I'm pretty sure I will need help getting into my truck after the hunt.. :)
Home of Double A's Pistol Pete
UMCA Nite Champion
UMCA Squirrel Champion
UMCA Grand Bench Champion
UMCA Grand Tree Champion
UMCA 2012 Mississippi State Squirrel hunt 4th Place
UMCA 2013 World Reserve Night Champion
UMCA 2013 World Bench Champion
vahunterinms
10 Point
 
Posts: 552
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:07 am
Location: Olive Branch, MS

Re: The QSMA Pro-Staff hits the lake for some bowfishing

Postby fourthhorseman » Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:56 pm

vahunterinms wrote:
Bullie wrote:I would like to shoot some bigger ones. Maybe they will move in to spawn soon. i don't know much about the things.


I have no idea when they spawn either, but from what my buddy was saying they are shooting them in the daytime in the shallows. You guys will have to be quick cause most of the shots will be on the run. Notice I said you guys!!?? lol
Shooting on the run will definatly be a big challenge and wonder if Fourth is up for the challenge!! One thing is for sure we need to put Fourth and Jr in the boat together and see who is well you know the "BAAD***" hahaha

Wellllll I have never claimed to be better than anyone at anything. But there is 1 thing with me you can count on and that's that I always have been and will always be BAD@$$. I never wanted it to be this way but I certainly can't and won't fight being what God made me. It just is what it is. We will deffinitely have to get out there though real soon and shoot the heck outa some fish. Or at least watch Jr. shoot the heck outa some fish.
Beware all furry creatures for I am the Harbinger of Death.

QSMA Member, 3rd Apprentice, and Squirrel Commander
fourthhorseman
4 Point
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:00 am

Re: The QSMA Pro-Staff hits the lake for some bowfishing

Postby vahunterinms » Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:02 pm

fourthhorseman wrote:
vahunterinms wrote:
Bullie wrote:I would like to shoot some bigger ones. Maybe they will move in to spawn soon. i don't know much about the things.


I have no idea when they spawn either, but from what my buddy was saying they are shooting them in the daytime in the shallows. You guys will have to be quick cause most of the shots will be on the run. Notice I said you guys!!?? lol
Shooting on the run will definatly be a big challenge and wonder if Fourth is up for the challenge!! One thing is for sure we need to put Fourth and Jr in the boat together and see who is well you know the "BAAD***" hahaha

Wellllll I have never claimed to be better than anyone at anything. But there is 1 thing with me you can count on and that's that I always have been and will always be BAD@$$. I never wanted it to be this way but I certainly can't and won't fight being what God made me. It just is what it is. We will deffinitely have to get out there though real soon and shoot the heck outa some fish. Or at least watch Jr. shoot the heck outa some fish.


LOL..

I agree we deffinetly have to plan something up soon.. :ylsuper: :ylsuper:
Home of Double A's Pistol Pete
UMCA Nite Champion
UMCA Squirrel Champion
UMCA Grand Bench Champion
UMCA Grand Tree Champion
UMCA 2012 Mississippi State Squirrel hunt 4th Place
UMCA 2013 World Reserve Night Champion
UMCA 2013 World Bench Champion
vahunterinms
10 Point
 
Posts: 552
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:07 am
Location: Olive Branch, MS

Previous

Return to QSMA

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests