• Advertisement

Not a bad morning

Quality Squirrel Management Association

Moderator: Bullie

Forum rules
1. The QSMA President has the right to EDIT/DELETE anything in this forum as he sees fit.

2. Any disagreements in this forum will first be addressed by his royal highness, the QSMA President.

3. In the event a dispute can not/ will not be addressed by the QSMA President, an outside arbitrator (gtk) will offer his opinion.

4. This is a PRO-QSMA forum.

Not a bad morning

Postby Bullie » Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:01 pm

Jiggs showed us 5 and we got 4 of them down to her. Most of the trees we are making are den trees. Fourthhorseman was putting on a shooting seminar this morning so he got to pose with Jiggs.

Another den tree. Jiggs was trying to get in this one with the squirrel. It finally got too much for the squirrel to handle and it bailed out.
The Paterfamilias of Modern Squirrel Hunting.

Current B&S World Record Holder 1.96 B&S points taken in the Mississippi Hills.

QSMA President and resident expert on all things squirrel.

NRA Life Member/Desoto Rifle and Pistol Club
Bullie
QSMA Know-it-All

Re: Not a bad morning

Postby BigRic » Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:20 pm

went this morning 2 dogs one tree rat in 2 hours.... only squirell we saw and it was in a tree...
LIFE MEMBER of VFW POST 9573
DESERT STORM 90/91

Team 1

To walk the streets of gold.
You got to know the password.
It's "ROLL TIDE ROLL"
BigRic
Pope&Young

Postby fourthhorseman » Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:21 pm

It was a good time for sure. I only wish that their would have been others to share in the excitement. The first squirrel of the morning was pretty easy. I saw its eye from about 75 yards and not wanting it to run I immediately put a shot through its eyeball like a shot from the predator. Jiggs showed us 2 more then she brought us to one we just couldn't find. I then had to dig down deep and find the inner sniper that dwells within me. I don't wanna brag but I had to stop and look deep within myself and find my inner predator. It all happened in slow motion at least thats how it felt. I slowed my breathing and opened all of my senses to the world. I looked up into the tree and heard the beating of his heart then saw a slight ripple in the air giving up his position allowing me to know to shoot through the very top of a snag hitting it square in the heart. Some people might feel a bit like they are at a disadvantage when hunting with me but just remember that I ride the pale green horse called death. I am the Fourthhorseman....
Beware all furry creatures for I am the Harbinger of Death.

QSMA Member, 3rd Apprentice, and Squirrel Commander
fourthhorseman
4 Point

Postby glenn » Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:34 pm

fourthhorseman wrote:It was a good time for sure. I only wish that their would have been others to share in the excitement. The first squirrel of the morning was pretty easy. I saw its eye from about 75 yards and not wanting it to run I immediately put a shot through its eyeball like a shot from the predator. Jiggs showed us 2 more then she brought us to one we just couldn't find. I then had to dig down deep and find the inner sniper that dwells within me. I don't wanna brag but I had to stop and look deep within myself and find my inner predator. It all happened in slow motion at least thats how it felt. I slowed my breathing and opened all of my senses to the world. I looked up into the tree and heard the beating of his heart then saw a slight ripple in the air giving up his position allowing me to know to shoot through the very top of a snag hitting it square in the heart. Some people might feel a bit like they are at a disadvantage when hunting with me but just remember that I ride the pale green horse called death. I am the Fourthhorseman....

Daaaaaaaaaaang! That's all I've got to say about that! :stir: :rotflol: :rotflol:
Never mistake kindness for weakness!
Aim small, miss small!
glenn
Pope&Young

Postby BigRic » Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:28 pm

fourthhorseman wrote:It was a good time for sure. I only wish that their would have been others to share in the excitement. The first squirrel of the morning was pretty easy. I saw its eye from about 75 yards and not wanting it to run I immediately put a shot through its eyeball like a shot from the predator. Jiggs showed us 2 more then she brought us to one we just couldn't find. I then had to dig down deep and find the inner sniper that dwells within me. I don't wanna brag but I had to stop and look deep within myself and find my inner predator. It all happened in slow motion at least thats how it felt. I slowed my breathing and opened all of my senses to the world. I looked up into the tree and heard the beating of his heart then saw a slight ripple in the air giving up his position allowing me to know to shoot through the very top of a snag hitting it square in the heart. Some people might feel a bit like they are at a disadvantage when hunting with me but just remember that I ride the pale green horse called death. I am the Fourthhorseman....

You need to be writing fiction books ..not Squirell hunting... :W: :stir: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:
LIFE MEMBER of VFW POST 9573
DESERT STORM 90/91

Team 1

To walk the streets of gold.
You got to know the password.
It's "ROLL TIDE ROLL"
BigRic
Pope&Young

Postby gtk » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:11 am

looks fun. i bet more kids would get into hunting if they started out squirrel hunting..
gtk
Admin

Postby dustygoodson » Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:13 am

look fun nice pics
dustygoodson
Pope&Young

Postby BeardsAndBones » Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:25 am

Looks like yall did have a good morning and to top it off with the Fourthhorseman shooting skills, it must have been a site. :2TU:
BeardsAndBones
10 Point

Postby Bullie » Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:53 pm

Bump... just cause it is a classic

Bullie
QSMA Know-it-All

Postby bulletc » Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:22 pm

Like your dog , got a gyp that fovors yours . Here is Granny
bulletc
button buck

Postby Bullie » Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:32 pm

Thanks. I am partial to her.

They do favor.

Bullie
QSMA Know-it-All

Return to QSMA