• Advertisement

Old geezers club

Posts & Information dealing with the 2012-2013 Hunting Contest

Re: Old geezers club

Postby brewer03 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:57 am

I guess since I am only 47 I an a tweener but but I will side with the Geezers on most all topics because thats how I figured I have made it this far.

But I have been posting on these forums a long time I guess I would qualify as a forum geezer
Triple Threat 2015- 2016

Serious Six 2014-2015

Rajun Sardis Bucks
2013-2014 deer hunting champs

life is great the oppurtunity to hunt and fish make it even better
brewer03
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 4548
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:46 pm
Location: Raymond Ms

Re: Old geezers club

Postby glenn » Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:10 am

I'm 53, so I don't think I have reached typical geezer age, but I sure fit all of the descriptions given. Y'all can be the judges.
Never mistake kindness for weakness!
Aim small, miss small!
Image
glenn
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 2885
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:36 pm
Location: SW Mississippi

Re: Old geezers club

Postby patinlouisiana » Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:25 am

jbullard1 wrote:Oh Pat is Not on Probation he is a member of the club

:shock: HUH :shock:
2017-2018 member Team 4
.257 Weatherby Magnum W/4x16 X 50 Nikon Monarch
T/C Encore 35 Whelen W/Leupold VX-I 3-9 x 50
S&W M&P 15 Sport II 5.56
Ruger Blackhawk 357 Mag W/Millet Red Dot
Canon PowerShot SX40HS
User avatar
patinlouisiana
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 2280
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:58 pm
Location: Baton Rouge, La

Re: Old geezers club

Postby Ironwood » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:07 pm

well i guess i qualify for the old geezers club but the way i see it is seasoned salty deer killin machines done been there and done that kind of hunters.


Well shucks, now my feelings are hurt. I thought Bigsteve was discribing me when he said that! After all that statement fits me to a tee. :D :D
Born in the Pineywoods of East Texas a long long time ago.
User avatar
Ironwood
Gone but not Forgotten
 
Posts: 927
Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:03 pm
Location: Lufkin, Texas

Re: Old geezers club

Postby Profiler999 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:35 pm

47 on all saints day!

Sent by carrier pigeon. Don't look up.
TEAM #1 Guru 2015-2016
Profiler999
8 Point
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:43 am
Location: Birmingham AL

Re: Old geezers club

Postby Ironwood » Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:41 pm

Dang! I've got kids older than a lot of you folks. :lol:
Born in the Pineywoods of East Texas a long long time ago.
User avatar
Ironwood
Gone but not Forgotten
 
Posts: 927
Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:03 pm
Location: Lufkin, Texas

Re: Old geezers club

Postby terry08 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:13 pm

If you ain't at least sixty, then you ain't no Geezer. Now Ironwood is a different Geezer altogether, he is a very old Geezer. Very wise in years and due much respect, one to be looked up to for his many years of acquired knowledge.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
HUNTING IS NOT A SPORT, IT'S A WAY OF LIFE

Be Carefull of The Words You Say. Just Keep Them Soft, And Sweet. You never Know From Day To Day, Which Ones You'll Have To Eat.
User avatar
terry08
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 11745
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:59 am
Location: Yazoo County MS

Re: Old geezers club

Postby patinlouisiana » Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:28 pm

Terry08, Do you owe ironwood money or something :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:
2017-2018 member Team 4
.257 Weatherby Magnum W/4x16 X 50 Nikon Monarch
T/C Encore 35 Whelen W/Leupold VX-I 3-9 x 50
S&W M&P 15 Sport II 5.56
Ruger Blackhawk 357 Mag W/Millet Red Dot
Canon PowerShot SX40HS
User avatar
patinlouisiana
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 2280
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:58 pm
Location: Baton Rouge, La

Re: Old geezers club

Postby BigRic » Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:29 pm

glenn wrote:I'm 53, so I don't think I have reached typical geezer age, but I sure fit all of the descriptions given. Y'all can be the judges.


hummm young'un ....still wet behine the ear's. lol :W: :stir: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:
LIFE MEMBER of VFW POST 9573
DESERT STORM 90/91

Team 1

To walk the streets of gold.
You got to know the password.
It's "ROLL TIDE ROLL"
User avatar
BigRic
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 3530
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:27 am
Location: Natchez

Re: Old geezers club

Postby LadyHunter » Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:35 pm

terry08 wrote:If you ain't at least sixty, then you ain't no Geezer. Now Ironwood is a different Geezer altogether, he is a very old Geezer. Very wise in years and due much respect, one to be looked up to for his many years of acquired knowledge.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2



In this case I'm not a geezer..... How did I get in this thread?? :roll:
To Old to Grow up Now!
2016/2017 Team 7.. Bone Collectors
2014/2015 Team 4
Team Rajun Sardis Bucks 2013/2014 Winners


WEAR YOUR SAFETY HARNESS!!!
User avatar
LadyHunter
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 5480
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:45 pm
Location: Smith County

Re: Old geezers club

Postby LazyGhost » Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:44 pm

LadyHunter wrote:
terry08 wrote:If you ain't at least sixty, then you ain't no Geezer. Now Ironwood is a different Geezer altogether, he is a very old Geezer. Very wise in years and due much respect, one to be looked up to for his many years of acquired knowledge.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2



In this case I'm not a geezer..... How did I get in this thread?? :roll:


Youve just got that, geezer "vibe". :drool Kinda like a grandmotherly thing. :rotflol: :rotflol:

Been busy and aint had time to uodate the list. With Ironwood being the Grand Wizard Geezer and all, i dont want anyone to feel left out. Rest assured that those that are worthy shall receive their place in the Geezer Hall of Fame.
Image
User avatar
LazyGhost
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 3262
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:51 pm
Location: Bolton, MS

Re: Old geezers club

Postby gtk » Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:52 pm

I know you just didn't say she had that "grandmother vibe" going on?

whats up with that dawg ?
:moon
User avatar
gtk
Admin
 
Posts: 19140
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:53 pm
Location: Olive Branch, MS

Re: Old geezers club

Postby Ironwood » Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:03 pm

I know one thing. I want some of what ever Terry has been drinking! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Born in the Pineywoods of East Texas a long long time ago.
User avatar
Ironwood
Gone but not Forgotten
 
Posts: 927
Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:03 pm
Location: Lufkin, Texas

Re: Old geezers club

Postby LadyHunter » Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:05 pm

LazyGhost wrote:
LadyHunter wrote:
terry08 wrote:If you ain't at least sixty, then you ain't no Geezer. Now Ironwood is a different Geezer altogether, he is a very old Geezer. Very wise in years and due much respect, one to be looked up to for his many years of acquired knowledge.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2



In this case I'm not a geezer..... How did I get in this thread?? :roll:


Youve just got that, geezer "vibe". :drool Kinda like a grandmotherly thing. :rotflol: :rotflol:

Been busy and aint had time to uodate the list. With Ironwood being the Grand Wizard Geezer and all, i dont want anyone to feel left out. Rest assured that those that are worthy shall receive their place in the Geezer Hall of Fame.




I may be a "grandmother" but I dont think anyone has ever said I had a grandmother or geezer vibe.... I thought you had met me, but maybe not....... :smash: :moon
To Old to Grow up Now!
2016/2017 Team 7.. Bone Collectors
2014/2015 Team 4
Team Rajun Sardis Bucks 2013/2014 Winners


WEAR YOUR SAFETY HARNESS!!!
User avatar
LadyHunter
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 5480
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:45 pm
Location: Smith County

Re: Old geezers club

Postby Smacko » Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:42 am

LadyHunter wrote:
LazyGhost wrote:
LadyHunter wrote:
terry08 wrote:If you ain't at least sixty, then you ain't no Geezer. Now Ironwood is a different Geezer altogether, he is a very old Geezer. Very wise in years and due much respect, one to be looked up to for his many years of acquired knowledge.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2



In this case I'm not a geezer..... How did I get in this thread?? :roll:


Youve just got that, geezer "vibe". :drool Kinda like a grandmotherly thing. :rotflol: :rotflol:

Been busy and aint had time to uodate the list. With Ironwood being the Grand Wizard Geezer and all, i dont want anyone to feel left out. Rest assured that those that are worthy shall receive their place in the Geezer Hall of Fame.




I may be a "grandmother" but I dont think anyone has ever said I had a grandmother or geezer vibe.... I thought you had met me, but maybe not....... :smash: :moon


I have met ya and you are a geezer...now where is that picture I have of you???...hummmm.....

:rotflol: :rotflol:
Mike Macko
Team Perfect Ten Champions 2012-2013
Team Ironwood 2013-2014
Team The Rack Smackers 2014-2015
Team Backstrap Brotherhood Champions 2015-2016
Smacko
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 5060
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:25 pm
Location: Mississippi

Re: Old geezers club

Postby LadyHunter » Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:55 am

Smacko wrote:
LadyHunter wrote:
LazyGhost wrote:
LadyHunter wrote:
terry08 wrote:If you ain't at least sixty, then you ain't no Geezer. Now Ironwood is a different Geezer altogether, he is a very old Geezer. Very wise in years and due much respect, one to be looked up to for his many years of acquired knowledge.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2



In this case I'm not a geezer..... How did I get in this thread?? :roll:


Youve just got that, geezer "vibe". :drool Kinda like a grandmotherly thing. :rotflol: :rotflol:

Been busy and aint had time to uodate the list. With Ironwood being the Grand Wizard Geezer and all, i dont want anyone to feel left out. Rest assured that those that are worthy shall receive their place in the Geezer Hall of Fame.




I may be a "grandmother" but I dont think anyone has ever said I had a grandmother or geezer vibe.... I thought you had met me, but maybe not....... :smash: :moon


I have met ya and you are a geezer...now where is that picture I have of you???...hummmm.....

:rotflol: :rotflol:


Said the pot to the kettle..... :moon

And remember I have pictures to..... wagon.... cups...... who was driving...... :W:
To Old to Grow up Now!
2016/2017 Team 7.. Bone Collectors
2014/2015 Team 4
Team Rajun Sardis Bucks 2013/2014 Winners


WEAR YOUR SAFETY HARNESS!!!
User avatar
LadyHunter
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 5480
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:45 pm
Location: Smith County

Previous

Return to Deer Contest 2012-2013

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests