• Advertisement

Look Out Bullie

Quality Squirrel Management Association

Moderator: Bullie

Forum rules
1. The QSMA President has the right to EDIT/DELETE anything in this forum as he sees fit.

2. Any disagreements in this forum will first be addressed by his royal highness, the QSMA President.

3. In the event a dispute can not/ will not be addressed by the QSMA President, an outside arbitrator (gtk) will offer his opinion.

4. This is a PRO-QSMA forum.

Look Out Bullie

Postby jbullard1 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:07 am

Here I come

Image
Team 5 Co-Champion with Team 1 2014-2015
Team Genesis 2013-2014
Team Rack Blaster 2012-2013
Resident Geezer and Granpaw
User avatar
jbullard1
Granpaw
 
Posts: 8238
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:55 pm
Location: Ellard Ms

Re: Look Out Bullie

Postby Bullie » Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:12 am

I have seen a flying squirrel cause folks to forget they are grown.
The Paterfamilias of Modern Squirrel Hunting.

Current B&S World Record Holder 1.96 B&S points taken in the Mississippi Hills.

QSMA President and resident expert on all things squirrel.

NRA Life Member/Desoto Rifle and Pistol Club
User avatar
Bullie
QSMA Know-it-All
 
Posts: 3170
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:33 am
Location: Hernando, MS

Re: Look Out Bullie

Postby gtk » Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:14 am

Bullie wrote:I have seen a flying squirrel cause folks to forget they are grown.

I've seen the same with an OWL :rotflol:
User avatar
gtk
Admin
 
Posts: 19217
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:53 pm
Location: Olive Branch, MS

Re: Look Out Bullie

Postby Bullie » Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:22 am

GTK, you being a green pea squirrel hunter and all...well, you just didn't realize what I was trying to do for you and the rest of the folks there. I was warning you of what I thought was a coon about to leap out and possibly attack and/or devour some of the smaller people in our hunting party. What you thought was a squeal was actually me saying, "A cooooon!!!No an owl!!!" really fast. I was likely moving as fast as the guy on the MATRIX at that moment and me breaking the sound barrier and almost ripping a hole in the space/time continuum caused the sounds I made to seem garbled or somehow altered to those of you that were only moving at normal human speeds. It was easy enough for you to mistake the sounds for something else.
The Paterfamilias of Modern Squirrel Hunting.

Current B&S World Record Holder 1.96 B&S points taken in the Mississippi Hills.

QSMA President and resident expert on all things squirrel.

NRA Life Member/Desoto Rifle and Pistol Club
User avatar
Bullie
QSMA Know-it-All
 
Posts: 3170
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:33 am
Location: Hernando, MS

Re: Look Out Bullie

Postby jbullard1 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:25 am

gtk wrote:
Bullie wrote:I have seen a flying squirrel cause folks to forget they are grown.

I've seen the same with an OWL :rotflol:



And Spiders :rotflol: :rotflol:
Team 5 Co-Champion with Team 1 2014-2015
Team Genesis 2013-2014
Team Rack Blaster 2012-2013
Resident Geezer and Granpaw
User avatar
jbullard1
Granpaw
 
Posts: 8238
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:55 pm
Location: Ellard Ms

Re: Look Out Bullie

Postby vahunterinms » Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:17 pm

gtk wrote:
Bullie wrote:I have seen a flying squirrel cause folks to forget they are grown.

I've seen the same with an OWL :rotflol:


:rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:
Home of Double A's Pistol Pete
UMCA Nite Champion
UMCA Squirrel Champion
UMCA Grand Bench Champion
UMCA Grand Tree Champion
UMCA 2012 Mississippi State Squirrel hunt 4th Place
UMCA 2013 World Reserve Night Champion
UMCA 2013 World Bench Champion
vahunterinms
10 Point
 
Posts: 552
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:07 am
Location: Olive Branch, MS

Re: Look Out Bullie

Postby vahunterinms » Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:20 pm

Bullie wrote:GTK, you being a green pea squirrel hunter and all...well, you just didn't realize what I was trying to do for you and the rest of the folks there. I was warning you of what I thought was a coon about to leap out and possibly attack and/or devour some of the smaller people in our hunting party. What you thought was a squeal was actually me saying, "A cooooon!!!No an owl!!!" really fast. I was likely moving as fast as the guy on the MATRIX at that moment and me breaking the sound barrier and almost ripping a hole in the space/time continuum caused the sounds I made to seem garbled or somehow altered to those of you that were only moving at normal human speeds. It was easy enough for you to mistake the sounds for something else.



The sounds that I hear did not in any way, form or fashion sound like any words I have ever heard before. If i'm not mistaken I believe I seen arms go up, body ducking and some strange noises. One thing is for sure the kids that were with me still talk about that hunt!! :ylsuper:
Home of Double A's Pistol Pete
UMCA Nite Champion
UMCA Squirrel Champion
UMCA Grand Bench Champion
UMCA Grand Tree Champion
UMCA 2012 Mississippi State Squirrel hunt 4th Place
UMCA 2013 World Reserve Night Champion
UMCA 2013 World Bench Champion
vahunterinms
10 Point
 
Posts: 552
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:07 am
Location: Olive Branch, MS

Re: Look Out Bullie

Postby Bullie » Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:13 pm

vahunterinms wrote:
Bullie wrote:GTK, you being a green pea squirrel hunter and all...well, you just didn't realize what I was trying to do for you and the rest of the folks there. I was warning you of what I thought was a coon about to leap out and possibly attack and/or devour some of the smaller people in our hunting party. What you thought was a squeal was actually me saying, "A cooooon!!!No an owl!!!" really fast. I was likely moving as fast as the guy on the MATRIX at that moment and me breaking the sound barrier and almost ripping a hole in the space/time continuum caused the sounds I made to seem garbled or somehow altered to those of you that were only moving at normal human speeds. It was easy enough for you to mistake the sounds for something else.



The sounds that I hear did not in any way, form or fashion sound like any words I have ever heard before. If i'm not mistaken I believe I seen arms go up, body ducking and some strange noises. One thing is for sure the kids that were with me still talk about that hunt!! :ylsuper:



I already explained that. You saw what YOU COULD SEE and heard what YOU COULD HEAR. I was mostly in the spirit world there for a couple of moments and you only got bits and pieces. It was good that some young people saw me being so completely unselfish. It was a life lesson. I hope they are willing, someday, to sacrifice themselves the way I did for our little group.
The Paterfamilias of Modern Squirrel Hunting.

Current B&S World Record Holder 1.96 B&S points taken in the Mississippi Hills.

QSMA President and resident expert on all things squirrel.

NRA Life Member/Desoto Rifle and Pistol Club
User avatar
Bullie
QSMA Know-it-All
 
Posts: 3170
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:33 am
Location: Hernando, MS


Return to QSMA

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests