• Advertisement

some flashlight compares

Outdoor related gear talk

Re: some flashlight compares

Postby chadbragg » Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:54 pm

Could just get one of the ones I sell and they'll outshine them all for $35!
TEAM Rack Stackers aka THE WINNERS!!!
chadbragg
Pope&Young

Postby LazyGhost » Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:40 pm

lol....no doubt you sell really good flashlights. But they have a long way to go to outshine that fenix tk70 lol

Im looking around at different ones now. I got more time than money so im gonna study em hard before i choose. Flashlights have come a long way. And rechargeable batteries have come even further.
LazyGhost
Pope&Young

Postby gtk » Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:59 pm

the think I like about the lights chadbragg sells, is you can afford to have 2 or 3 ..

I may end up having to get another.. My son has learned how bright it is, and he uses it like a spotlight on the 4wheeler.
gtk
Admin

Postby chadbragg » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:52 pm

I'm sure they may be better quality & more features, but I can't see them being brighter. The large size I sell (1000lm) will easily light up 300+yds. The small 220lm (aa maglite size) will easily shine 150+ yds.
chadbragg
Pope&Young

Postby LazyGhost » Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:24 pm

I just used the fenix tk70 to mess with ya cause its probably the brightest LED made. You got great lights chadbragg. And a great deal to boot. I may end up buying one from you. Are they all Uranusfire? I might look up some specs on that larger one ya sell. I want something thatll turn night into day. I wanna be able to step out on my porch and spotlight the deer at 300 yards and count the points well enough to know ifin its worth goin back inside for the gun :rotflol: I also want to use the same light for tracking deer in the woods so its gotta last a while. That, of course, means buying tome good rechargeable batteries. That in itself is an investment.

The fenix tk70 appears to be the most powerfull light out there, and for a "big" light, it is relatively inexpensive at around $220. Then figure in anothrr $100 for really good batteries and the charger and its at least a $300 investment. Other "big" lights can sell for as much as $500 or more and they arent as powerfull. But, most are smaller insize than the massive tk70.

I doubt ill end up going with a "big" light like the Fenix. Just seein whats out there and how it compares.
LazyGhost
Pope&Young

Postby chadbragg » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:01 am

I'll be honest I feel that the 1k light puts out to much light for blood trailing. Even on the flood pattern you get such a glare off anything that's somewhat reflective. If that makes sense.....
chadbragg
Pope&Young

Postby brewer03 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:15 am

i used my light i got from chad trailing a deer last week for a friend and I had the brightest light of the bunch and with the flood feature it lit up the most ground.... I have had the light for about 3 months now and only charged it 2 times....
Triple Threat 2015- 2016

Serious Six 2014-2015

Rajun Sardis Bucks
2013-2014 deer hunting champs

life is great the oppurtunity to hunt and fish make it even better
brewer03
Pope&Young

Return to Gear