• Advertisement

Hunting with Bullie

Quality Squirrel Management Association

Moderator: Bullie

Forum rules
1. The QSMA President has the right to EDIT/DELETE anything in this forum as he sees fit.

2. Any disagreements in this forum will first be addressed by his royal highness, the QSMA President.

3. In the event a dispute can not/ will not be addressed by the QSMA President, an outside arbitrator (gtk) will offer his opinion.

4. This is a PRO-QSMA forum.

Hunting with Bullie

Postby glenn » Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:31 am

I had the opportunity this past weekend to go to Grenada to Bullies place for a squirrel hunt and take my son and Shiloh.

Dustin and I finally pulled into the house Saturday night about 11:15. We had an absolute blast on this hunt and I must say, Bullie is a great host. Meeting Bullie, Va, Taproot, Dave, Daniel and Sumner, I think are all from the board along with Kevin, his 2 girls, his dad and Taproot's 2 girls was what we went for. It was well worth the trip. The fact we got to squirrel hunt was an added bonus. Bullie even said I wasn't the strangest person he had ever met on one of these hunts. Of course, he said the bar was set pretty low. :)

Having the opportunity to meet Bullie and Va for the first time was strange. It was nothing like meeting someone new. It was just putting a face with people I already considered friends and knew their personalities from all the conversations we have had on here and other forums. They have been my 2 main mentors through the training process of Shiloh, our first squirrel dog. After hunting with Petey and Jiggs it reaffirmed what I already knew. Those two know their stuff. They have trained 2 fine squirrel dogs. It was an honor to be in the woods with all of you.

Taproot, I hope your back gets better soon. You're going to need it to keep up with those 2 little girls of yours. I was impressed with how well all 4 of the girls hung in with us.

Four tough little girls.

Petey left, and Shiloh teaming up on one.

Despite the black gun and 5,000 round magazine, these 2 are NOT terrorists. They are only squirrel hunters.

From the left, front row: Victims of the morning hunt, back row: Dustin, Shiloh, Petey, Jiggs and Bullie.

From the left, Dustin, Bullie, Taproot, and Va (Aaron)

One pooped puppy. Shiloh chillin on the 3 1/2 hour ride home in the back seat.

Never mistake kindness for weakness!
Aim small, miss small!
glenn
Pope&Young

Re: Hunting with Bullie

Postby gtk » Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:48 am

Sounds like a great time was had. By the looks on those little girls faces, they had a blast too !

You should meet 4thHorseman... He makes bullie seem boring :)
gtk
Admin

Postby Bullie » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:24 am

gtk wrote:Sounds like a great time was had. By the looks on those little girls faces, they had a blast too !

You should meet 4thHorseman... He makes bullie seem boring :)

:shock: Makes me seem boring? I think the words you meant were... "Makes Bullie seem even more intelligent, more handsome, and taller."
The Paterfamilias of Modern Squirrel Hunting.

Current B&S World Record Holder 1.96 B&S points taken in the Mississippi Hills.

QSMA President and resident expert on all things squirrel.

NRA Life Member/Desoto Rifle and Pistol Club
Bullie
QSMA Know-it-All

Postby gtk » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:50 am

yeah.. thats what I meant :)
gtk
Admin

Postby fourthhorseman » Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:53 pm

I believe as does everyone else that he meant what he said. And you mean bigger I.E. slightly taller and alot rounder, almost ogerish in looks and in brain capacity.
Beware all furry creatures for I am the Harbinger of Death.

QSMA Member, 3rd Apprentice, and Squirrel Commander
fourthhorseman
4 Point

Return to QSMA