• Advertisement

This one might be strange.....

Knee Mail.... Prayer Requests or Prayers of Thanks.
Forum rules
No religious arguments. Either ask for prayer requests, or offer prayers of thanks. This is not a place for religious arguments.

This one might be strange.....

Postby flipper » Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:01 pm

but one of our pups is missing. The group took off on a deer chase this afternoon and all came back but Custer. She and the others just recently got spayed/neutered and she needs her stitches out. We love our pets like family and I am soooooo upset that she's missing. I'm truly afraid that some thugs may have picked her up on the road when she was heading back home. (She looks like a pit bull.) I saw a car come through the road our property is on right at dark, before I realized she was missing. I hope they didn't get her. She'd be of no use to them. Would y'all please pray that she is okay and that we will find her? We both appreciate that so much. We all know how important prayer is. Thanks.
2016-2017 *Team 8* ANTLER ADDICTS

PROUD TO BE A DEPLORABLE
flipper
Pope&Young

Re: This one might be strange.....

Postby LadyHunter » Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:34 pm

Not a strange request at all. Praying. Maybe she is just slow getting back because she is still recovering from surgery.
To Old to Grow up Now!
2016/2017 Team 7.. Bone Collectors
2014/2015 Team 4
Team Rajun Sardis Bucks 2013/2014 Winners

WEAR YOUR SAFETY HARNESS!!!
LadyHunter
Pope&Young

Postby flipper » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:23 am

I wish that were the case, but she and all the others never even acted like they had surgery. They've been running, playing, tussling ever since they came home from the vet. David said he heard a couple of shots a little ways off right about sunset, but now we're concerned someone could have shot her. Last night while I wrote the original post he was out driving along the road looking for her yet another time. He went down a dirt side road that leads to someone's house. This person has put an iron gate up since the last time we went down the road. He was attempting to turn around after looking down the gas line and a truck came barreling past him from out of no where. It was stirring up so much dust that he couldn't get a good look at the truck at all. He tried to follow it, but they were flying down the road. They were definitely up to no good.
Maybe we can find our girl when daylight comes. Luckily, he is off today and can spend it looking for her, putting the flyers up.

PROUD TO BE A DEPLORABLE
flipper
Pope&Young

Postby terry08 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:09 am

Prayers Sent flipper, hope it ends with her being found. I know there's a lot of dog fighting in this county, and they will grab up anything that resembles a pit bull. Hope she has not fallen prey to these low life's.

Sent from my SCH-R760X using Tapatalk
A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
HUNTING IS NOT A SPORT, IT'S A WAY OF LIFE

Be Carefull of The Words You Say. Just Keep Them Soft, And Sweet. You never Know From Day To Day, Which Ones You'll Have To Eat.
terry08
Pope&Young

Postby brewer03 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:56 am

:pray :pray
Triple Threat 2015- 2016

Serious Six 2014-2015

Rajun Sardis Bucks
2013-2014 deer hunting champs

life is great the oppurtunity to hunt and fish make it even better
brewer03
Pope&Young

Postby jv » Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:16 am

Prayers for her safe return.
RESPECT THE LAND AS WELL AS THE GAME YOU HUNT

'Life is like a coin You can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once'
jv
Pope&Young

Postby flipper » Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:36 pm

terry08 wrote:Prayers Sent flipper, hope it ends with her being found. I know there's a lot of dog fighting in this county, and they will grab up anything that resembles a pit bull. Hope she has not fallen prey to these low life's.

I know and that's what worries me so much. Keep an eye out for her if your coming up to Benton. We live off Cox Road. Also, pay attention if you overhear anyone talking about getting a new pit bull. Here is what she looks like.....
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390502207.523009.jpg

PROUD TO BE A DEPLORABLE
flipper
Pope&Young

Postby terry08 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:21 pm

Beautiful, will keep my eyes peeled, and ears open.

A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
HUNTING IS NOT A SPORT, IT'S A WAY OF LIFE

Be Carefull of The Words You Say. Just Keep Them Soft, And Sweet. You never Know From Day To Day, Which Ones You'll Have To Eat.
terry08
Pope&Young

Return to Praise & Prayers