• Advertisement

Wild Game Review (update)

Trailcam pics, questions, and good links

Wild Game Review (update)

Postby terry08 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:17 pm

After rearranging & moving the camera further back from the feed source, 25 ft. I am now happy with the night photos. I am feeding coons, deer & crows.
As stated before, the night photos are a lot brighter on the computer than what they show after posting to the sight. It's only been two days now but I am surprised at the quality of the pictures for a not so expensive camera.
uploadfromtaptalk1412633786307.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1412633759030.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1412633732058.jpg

A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
HUNTING IS NOT A SPORT, IT'S A WAY OF LIFE

Be Carefull of The Words You Say. Just Keep Them Soft, And Sweet. You never Know From Day To Day, Which Ones You'll Have To Eat.
terry08
Pope&Young

Re: Wild Game Review (update)

Postby jv » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:45 pm

They do look good Terry and like you i might get one just see if i can work one and get used to them...with one of the Wildgame did you get. Model # and such.
RESPECT THE LAND AS WELL AS THE GAME YOU HUNT

'Life is like a coin You can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once'
jv
Pope&Young

Postby terry08 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:19 pm

Yeah jv, I'll have to look on the box. It's 8 mp came with the batteries & 8 gig chip. Great price of 99. 00, with everything included. Very easy setup. I hated the primos which filled with water, plus took horrible pictures. Prior to that I used stealth cams which I loved but they had regular flash for color night photos. Deer were never spooked by the bright flash. I never thought I would own a Wild Game. If it keeps performing I will be happy. The clarity on the chip is at least 50 percent better than what you see on your end. Don't know why though.

Be Carefull of The Words You Say. Just Keep Them Soft, And Sweet. You never Know From Day To Day, Which Ones You'll Have To Eat.
terry08
Pope&Young

Postby jv » Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:10 pm

Was wandering if it had a white flash or i think I'm right, a black flash.
RESPECT THE LAND AS WELL AS THE GAME YOU HUNT

'Life is like a coin You can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once'
jv
Pope&Young

Postby dustygoodson » Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:37 pm

day time pics are good if the cam was bout 15 feet from feeder night pics would be better i think
dustygoodson
Pope&Young

Postby terry08 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:11 am

Dusty, I had it that close and they improved after moving out to 25.
Jv, the lights glow red I believe. It's not the black ops flash although they do make one.
As I stated what you see on your end is not what I see after uploading off the SD card. I went on Sherrie's new laptop to view on MsDeer, and they are not the same quality as what I see before posting them. Got me to wondering about viewing pictures to review cameras. What I'm seeing may not be the actual quality of a photo.

terry08
Pope&Young

Return to Trailcam