Postby Curlyjack » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:06 pm

Congrats on this buck!
"TEAM 8 Antler Addicts"

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday. " John Wayne
Curlyjack
10 Point

Re: Big 11

Postby LadyHunter » Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:41 pm

I fell an did the same thing cracked some ribs, took long time to stop hurting.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk
To Old to Grow up Now!
2016/2017 Team 7.. Bone Collectors
2014/2015 Team 4
Team Rajun Sardis Bucks 2013/2014 Winners

WEAR YOUR SAFETY HARNESS!!!
LadyHunter
Pope&Young

Postby terry08 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:21 am

bigsteve wrote:I slipped in my boat and fell on my trolling motor just got back from the doctor I tore the mussle between my ribs going to take time to heal prob 6 months 5 lb weight limit no climbing. Ha ok we will see pretty sore right now

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

We can't afford to lose our star quarterback.

Sent from my SM-G920R7 using Tapatalk
A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
HUNTING IS NOT A SPORT, IT'S A WAY OF LIFE

Be Carefull of The Words You Say. Just Keep Them Soft, And Sweet. You never Know From Day To Day, Which Ones You'll Have To Eat.
terry08
Pope&Young

Postby jv » Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:54 am

Take care Steve and do as the doctor says, you will be back before long I just know it.
RESPECT THE LAND AS WELL AS THE GAME YOU HUNT

'Life is like a coin You can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once'
jv
Pope&Young

Postby saddaddykiller » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:51 pm

bigsteve wrote:It really depends on the does they estrus every 28 days the bucks stay ready this year they seem to be a little early but rhe rut will not vary much from year to year the key is to find a hot doe if you are lucky enough then the bucks will follow to me the early rut I tend to see multiple bucks more often and they will still chase the does even if some are not in cycle your answer to Nov is yes even Oct if a doe comes in it may be a short window only 48 hrs what is referred as the peak rut is when the most of the does are receptive not all some. Will be earlier some. Later I seem to have more successful hunts in the chase phase before the rut when the first does start to cycle the bucks are on the hunt up and moving they are the most vundrable at this time I am no expert these are what I have seen in the field the more time you spend in the woods the better chance you have for success some hunters get the misconception that you just go to the woods and the deer will come remember they are still wild animals and spend most of their time in seclusion the best place to encounter one is in his house away from the beaten path

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

so that thing on mdwfp website (breeding dates) map thing is when MOST prolly get bred....u may still have a few get bred around 28 days before that...and 28 days after that....thanks bigsteve I appreciate it
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.
saddaddykiller
Pope&Young

Previous

Return to Archery