• Advertisement

Turkey contest sign up

Talk Turkey

Re: Turkey contest sign up

Postby Double Gobble » Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:04 pm

:rotflol:
terry08 wrote:
Double Gobble wrote:Ok I'm in

I love it when a plan comes together. Lol

Sent from my SM-G920R7 using Tapatalk

Executed with military precision
If you keep God first in your life everything else will fall into place.
Double Gobble
4 Point
 
Posts: 153
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:59 pm
Location: The woods

Re: Turkey contest sign up

Postby LadyHunter » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:55 pm

I bet Chad wishes you had done that somewhere besides the sign up thread..... lol

Congratulations on the post count!

I will be cheering everyone on, but not turkey hunting. Going to do some squirrel hunting and some fishing.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk
To Old to Grow up Now!
2016/2017 Team 7.. Bone Collectors
2014/2015 Team 4
Team Rajun Sardis Bucks 2013/2014 Winners


WEAR YOUR SAFETY HARNESS!!!
User avatar
LadyHunter
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 5480
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:45 pm
Location: Smith County

Re: Turkey contest sign up

Postby ADavis » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:20 pm

#1


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ADavis
Spike
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:03 am

Re: Turkey contest sign up

Postby ADavis » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:21 pm

#2


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ADavis
Spike
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:03 am

Re: Turkey contest sign up

Postby ADavis » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:25 pm

Just look on my profile I have posted 17 time on here plus these so # 25


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ADavis
Spike
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:03 am

Re: Turkey contest sign up

Postby e_smith06 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:30 pm

Lmbo. I'm in as well.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TEAM FIVE 2015-2016
User avatar
e_smith06
Boone&Crockett
 
Posts: 1332
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:02 pm
Location: Houston, MS

Re: Turkey contest sign up

Postby terry08 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:57 am

LadyHunter wrote:I bet Chad wishes you had done that somewhere besides the sign up thread..... lol

Congratulations on the post count!

I will be cheering everyone on, but not turkey hunting. Going to do some squirrel hunting and some fishing.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Did not realize this was his official sign in thread. (Sorry) Chad.

Sent from my SM-G920R7 using Tapatalk
A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
HUNTING IS NOT A SPORT, IT'S A WAY OF LIFE

Be Carefull of The Words You Say. Just Keep Them Soft, And Sweet. You never Know From Day To Day, Which Ones You'll Have To Eat.
User avatar
terry08
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 11745
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:59 am
Location: Yazoo County MS

Re: Turkey contest sign up

Postby chadbragg » Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:31 am

terry08 wrote:
LadyHunter wrote:I bet Chad wishes you had done that somewhere besides the sign up thread..... lol

Congratulations on the post count!

I will be cheering everyone on, but not turkey hunting. Going to do some squirrel hunting and some fishing.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Did not realize this was his official sign in thread. (Sorry) Chad.

Sent from my SM-G920R7 using Tapatalk

Lol maybe a "Official sign up" thread is in order.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
TEAM Rack Stackers aka THE WINNERS!!!
chadbragg
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 5268
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:04 pm
Location: Alcorn county

Re: Turkey contest sign up

Postby jv » Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:26 am

chadbragg wrote:
terry08 wrote:
LadyHunter wrote:I bet Chad wishes you had done that somewhere besides the sign up thread..... lol

Congratulations on the post count!

I will be cheering everyone on, but not turkey hunting. Going to do some squirrel hunting and some fishing.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Did not realize this was his official sign in thread. (Sorry) Chad.

Sent from my SM-G920R7 using Tapatalk

Lol maybe a "Official sign up" thread is in order.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk


You know a moderator could move those post! :)
RESPECT THE LAND AS WELL AS THE GAME YOU HUNT

'Life is like a coin You can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once'
User avatar
jv
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 11395
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:19 am
Location: The Flat Lands of Mississippi

Re: Turkey contest sign up

Postby bigsteve » Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:54 am

Big steve ark and miss maybe I'll kill one how much does a hen count killed one last year with a 11"" beard

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk
TEAM #5 four of a kind 2014
VIETNAM 68--71 3RD MARINE DIV.
DIE HARD CRIMSON TIDE FAN !!!!!!
CROSS BOW HUNTING GEESSER
User avatar
bigsteve
Deer Killing Machine
 
Posts: 2684
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:07 am
Location: walls ms

Re: Turkey contest sign up

Postby LadyHunter » Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:38 pm

A moderator could but it would mean a moderator would need to switch to the computer to do it easily, and said moderator is to lazy.

Sent from my SM-G900R7 using Tapatalk
To Old to Grow up Now!
2016/2017 Team 7.. Bone Collectors
2014/2015 Team 4
Team Rajun Sardis Bucks 2013/2014 Winners


WEAR YOUR SAFETY HARNESS!!!
User avatar
LadyHunter
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 5480
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:45 pm
Location: Smith County

Re: Turkey contest sign up

Postby brewer03 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:42 pm

brewer03 Mississippi texas and hopefully a trip to Kansas and Missouri if I cant get the funding worked out
Triple Threat 2015- 2016

Serious Six 2014-2015

Rajun Sardis Bucks
2013-2014 deer hunting champs

life is great the oppurtunity to hunt and fish make it even better
brewer03
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 4548
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:46 pm
Location: Raymond Ms

Re: Turkey contest sign up

Postby jv » Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:02 pm

LadyHunter wrote:A moderator could but it would mean a moderator would need to switch to the computer to do it easily, and said moderator is to lazy.

Sent from my SM-G900R7 using Tapatalk


:lol:
RESPECT THE LAND AS WELL AS THE GAME YOU HUNT

'Life is like a coin You can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once'
User avatar
jv
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 11395
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:19 am
Location: The Flat Lands of Mississippi

Re: Turkey contest sign up

Postby brewer03 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:49 am

Image

had the opportunity to go deer hunting on the last evening on a friends place that lets me turkey hunt because he don't care to turkey hunt
Last edited by brewer03 on Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Triple Threat 2015- 2016

Serious Six 2014-2015

Rajun Sardis Bucks
2013-2014 deer hunting champs

life is great the oppurtunity to hunt and fish make it even better
brewer03
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 4548
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:46 pm
Location: Raymond Ms

Re: Turkey contest sign up

Postby terry08 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:37 am

jv wrote:
LadyHunter wrote:A moderator could but it would mean a moderator would need to switch to the computer to do it easily, and said moderator is to lazy.

Sent from my SM-G900R7 using Tapatalk


:lol:

Sounds like the moderators might be whipped from deer hunting. Might need a raise in salary, to get them motivated to moderate.

Sent from my SM-G920R7 using Tapatalk
A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
HUNTING IS NOT A SPORT, IT'S A WAY OF LIFE

Be Carefull of The Words You Say. Just Keep Them Soft, And Sweet. You never Know From Day To Day, Which Ones You'll Have To Eat.
User avatar
terry08
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 11745
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:59 am
Location: Yazoo County MS

Re: Turkey contest sign up

Postby LadyHunter » Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:15 am

One good thing about this forum, there is never much to moderate other than the occasional spammer. ..... but I can always use a raise in the non existent pay....

Sent from my SM-G900R7 using Tapatalk
To Old to Grow up Now!
2016/2017 Team 7.. Bone Collectors
2014/2015 Team 4
Team Rajun Sardis Bucks 2013/2014 Winners


WEAR YOUR SAFETY HARNESS!!!
User avatar
LadyHunter
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 5480
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:45 pm
Location: Smith County

Re: Turkey contest sign up

Postby jv » Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:05 pm

LadyHunter wrote:One good thing about this forum, there is never much to moderate other than the occasional spammer. ..... but I can always use a raise in the non existent pay....

Sent from my SM-G900R7 using Tapatalk


Yep, it's pretty peaceful around here, when I was a mod on Bob's forum..fishing USA I had to shut the forum down one afternoon to get it cleaned up.
RESPECT THE LAND AS WELL AS THE GAME YOU HUNT

'Life is like a coin You can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once'
User avatar
jv
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 11395
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:19 am
Location: The Flat Lands of Mississippi

Re: Turkey contest sign up

Postby ADavis » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:35 pm

When will the rules and sign up be for turkey contest ?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ADavis
Spike
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:03 am

Re: Turkey contest sign up

Postby chadbragg » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:37 pm

This was gonna be the sign up post but it hasn't been used as such.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
TEAM Rack Stackers aka THE WINNERS!!!
chadbragg
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 5268
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:04 pm
Location: Alcorn county

Re: Turkey contest sign up

Postby bigsteve » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:40 pm

Start a new one

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk
TEAM #5 four of a kind 2014
VIETNAM 68--71 3RD MARINE DIV.
DIE HARD CRIMSON TIDE FAN !!!!!!
CROSS BOW HUNTING GEESSER
User avatar
bigsteve
Deer Killing Machine
 
Posts: 2684
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:07 am
Location: walls ms

Re: Turkey contest sign up

Postby terry08 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:45 pm

chadbragg wrote:This was gonna be the sign up post but it hasn't been used as such.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Sorry Chad, I posted also not knowing it was the official sign up thread.
Just start a new one and post no comments allowed. I do apologize for not knowing.

Sent from my SM-G920R7 using Tapatalk
A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
HUNTING IS NOT A SPORT, IT'S A WAY OF LIFE

Be Carefull of The Words You Say. Just Keep Them Soft, And Sweet. You never Know From Day To Day, Which Ones You'll Have To Eat.
User avatar
terry08
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 11745
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:59 am
Location: Yazoo County MS

Re: Turkey contest sign up

Postby ADavis » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:24 pm

I just posted on the other one chad u don't have to reply on that one sign up


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ADavis
Spike
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:03 am

Re: Turkey contest sign up

Postby ADavis » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:25 pm

Who picks teams ?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ADavis
Spike
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:03 am

Re: Turkey contest sign up

Postby JEG112 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:05 pm

I'm in.
JEG112
Spike
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2006 1:58 pm
Location: Tunica

Re: Turkey contest sign up

Postby huntall » Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:59 pm

Bump...yall get signed up.
"TEAM 6"
huntall
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 3073
Joined: Fri May 28, 2010 7:41 pm
Location: BRANDON

Previous

Return to Turkey Hunting Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron