Trailcam pics, questions, and good links
Got a couple of young fellers hanging out behind my camper at the lease. They should be good uns in a year or two if they don't get stupid and let my daughter see them this year.
- Posts: 85
- Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:36 am
- Location: Hueytown, AL
that closest one would even tempt me
He'd be sure fire freezer meat for a youth !
- Posts: 19140
- Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:53 pm
- Location: Olive Branch, MS
RESPECT THE LAND AS WELL AS THE GAME YOU HUNT
'Life is like a coin You can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once'
- Posts: 11400
- Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:19 am
- Location: The Flat Lands of Mississippi
"TEAM 8 Antler Addicts"
"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday. " John Wayne
- 10 Point
- Posts: 736
- Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:50 am
- Location: Leakesville, MS
Return to Trailcam
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests