• Advertisement

Just my luck

Whats happening in your neck of the woods ?

Just my luck

Postby jv » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:23 am

Was having trouble with tap a talk yesterday and think I deleted this post by mistake so postings it again.
Saturday morning the alarm sounded at 3:45 and I turned on the tv to check on where the rain was and it was right on us so I texted a hunting buddy to see if it was raining there since he lives about 15 miles from where we hunt and I live about 65 miles away. Anyway he said it's been raining most of the night and still raining so I decided to not drive down. Another friend and hunting buddy had went and since I wasn't there he hunted my shooting house to get out of the rain and wouldn't you know just my luck he got this one.

Sent from my SM-G900R7 using Tapatalk
RESPECT THE LAND AS WELL AS THE GAME YOU HUNT

'Life is like a coin You can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once'
jv
Pope&Young

Re: Just my luck

Postby glenn » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:47 am

It's great to have friends like you jv. That's a good deer. Probably the main thing I have learned over the years is if a good buck is in an area, there is a reason and once 1 is gone another one usually takes his place. It's obvious you picked a good spot so don't give up on it. From what I know of you I bet you're pretty happy for your friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Never mistake kindness for weakness!
Aim small, miss small!
glenn
Pope&Young

Re: Just my luck

Postby flipper » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:47 am

That's a nice one but there will be another one. There's does there too so surely a mature buck will move in so early in the rut.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2016-2017 *Team 8* ANTLER ADDICTS

PROUD TO BE A DEPLORABLE
flipper
Pope&Young

Return to Whitetail Deer Discussion