• Advertisement

New toys

Whats happening in your neck of the woods ?

New toys

Postby Double Gobble » Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:09 pm

Just got a scent crusher go and the big scent crusher duffle bag. I can't wait to see how they work in the woods first had. Do any of y'all have any experience with these products?
If you keep God first in your life everything else will fall into place.
Double Gobble
4 Point

Re: New toys

Postby bigsteve » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:42 am

I don't use any type of commercial sent control idems but I do practice scent control wash my clothes in baking soda and spray my boots with 100% deer urine when I go to and from my stand and when scouting no matter what you use you will never fool a white tails nose any product that gives you confidence will make you sit longer and hunt with a positive attitude where it works or not the absolute best scent control is the wind in your face put that buck up wind and he will never smell you after 50+ years of bow hunting that's the proven method I use

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk
TEAM #5 four of a kind 2014
VIETNAM 68--71 3RD MARINE DIV.
DIE HARD CRIMSON TIDE FAN !!!!!!
CROSS BOW HUNTING GEESSER
bigsteve
Deer Killing Machine

Re: New toys

Postby chadbragg » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:35 am

Double Gobble wrote:Just got a scent crusher go and the big scent crusher duffle bag. I can't wait to see how they work in the woods first had. Do any of y'all have any experience with these products?

I haven't used the scent crusher, but I am a firm believer in ozonics. My deer sightings have almost quadrupled and I never have deer blowing at me anymore. As Steve said wind direction is the main thing, but here in northeast Mississippi we RARELY have a steady wins direction. It virtually always swirls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TEAM Rack Stackers aka THE WINNERS!!!
chadbragg
Pope&Young

Return to Whitetail Deer Discussion