• Advertisement

Ozonics

Whats happening in your neck of the woods ?

Ozonics

Postby buckcrazy » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:59 am

I didn't want to hijack a thread earlier but chad mentioned he used ozone's and was wondering if anyone else uses it or has experience with them
Chad, I know you say your deer sightings have quadrupled but do you directly contribute it to the ozonics? I have been wanting to buy one and was skeptical. Do you use it when in a shooting house to or just in a ladder or climber? I watch people on the hunting channels use them all the time but thought it was just a sponsor kind of thing
"There's a fine line between hunting and sittting there looking stupid"- Unknown

"If vegetarians love animals so much why do they keep eating all their food"- Unknown
buckcrazy
Boone&Crockett

Re: Ozonics

Postby dublelung » Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:32 am

buckcrazy wrote:I didn't want to hijack a thread earlier but chad mentioned he used ozone's and was wondering if anyone else uses it or has experience with them
Chad, I know you say your deer sightings have quadrupled but do you directly contribute it to the ozonics? I have been wanting to buy one and was skeptical. Do you use it when in a shooting house to or just in a ladder or climber? I watch people on the hunting channels use them all the time but thought it was just a sponsor kind of thing

You can buy a lot of scent free soap and baking soda for what one of those units cost. I've never used one, won't use one, and will continue to kill deer every year I'm able to hunt. I've got a couple friends who bought them and still get snorted out of the tree. Just another over commercialized gadget imo.
I still hate Commies, even after they changed their name to Liberals.
dublelung
Non-Typical

Postby buckcrazy » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:07 am

that's the thing that's kept me from buying it dublelung... been killing deer for years without it but I'm always willing to try new things and have already spent a small fortune over the years so I figure what the heck! LOL
"There's a fine line between hunting and sittting there looking stupid"- Unknown

"If vegetarians love animals so much why do they keep eating all their food"- Unknown
buckcrazy
Boone&Crockett

Postby chadbragg » Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:03 pm

buckcrazy wrote:I didn't want to hijack a thread earlier but chad mentioned he used ozone's and was wondering if anyone else uses it or has experience with them

I'd leave my gun behind before I did the ozonics. If that tells you anything. Pretty everyone that I have let borrow it have bought one. I use it while in stand, blind, shooting houses, or just sitting on the ground.

Only time I've had a deer blow at me while hunting is whenever I forgot the unit or walkin to and from the stand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TEAM Rack Stackers aka THE WINNERS!!!
chadbragg
Pope&Young

Postby chadbragg » Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:07 pm

I've had science guys explain to me that there is no way it could be possible to work. I use it in my house and pretty often as well.

Not trying to convince anyone to spend $400 on anything they don't believe in it would work but I've had great success with it

chadbragg
Pope&Young

Postby stickers » Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:55 pm

I was very skeptical when I first got one. However, after having one for about 3 or 4 years it has made a believer of me. I dont use it every time I hunt but when the wind is going to be iffy . I have been able to get away with some pretty incredible things.
stickers
10 Point

Postby bigsteve » Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:16 am

I have never used ozonics or been with anyone who has so I can't say it works or not I don't believe it will save you from hunting 360 as the commercial states I have seen a couple where the hunters have their stand or blind facing down wind according to them my problem with that if you are suppose to be a professional Hunter why would you face down wind but again it a product makes you feel more confident by all means use it as Chad said in the south we have swirling wind a bow hunters night mare I have killed more big bucks in a sustained wind of 10 mph or more I don't have the $400 to try a product that has no logical way it can work help maybe but be 100% effective ????

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk
TEAM #5 four of a kind 2014
VIETNAM 68--71 3RD MARINE DIV.
DIE HARD CRIMSON TIDE FAN !!!!!!
CROSS BOW HUNTING GEESSER
bigsteve
Deer Killing Machine

Postby stickers » Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:37 am

What convinced me to try it was that I had a friend who did insurance work on all sorts of buildings and houses and he used ozone generators to get smell out. I figured if ozone generators were good enough to eliminate the burn smell in those then it could possibly work. He said they have been around for a long long time. At least 20 or 30 years. On another note. I can tell you if you use one do not let it blow right at you. Mine made me sick as all get out for about 3 days and then I read they can be toxic,ha
stickers
10 Point

Postby buckcrazy » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:04 am

I don't believe anything is 100% effective when hunting and have never come up with a fool proof plan on hunting the wind. Every time I thought I did a swirling wind got me busted. If I can use something to help maybe I wouldn't hunt shooting houses like I do.
On my fathers property I NEVER hunted the woods, there was no need to. We always left the wooded areas as sanctuary areas and it worked well for us. Now that I'm hunting my uncles property I realize I need to get out of the comforts of a heated shooting house and get in the woods again because the pressure on his land and surrounding properties force the deer to come to the plots at night only. There are areas I know for a fact that the bucks are traveling but there is absolutely no way to hunt the area with the wind in my favor. I have limited time to hunt so I cant be there if the wind is ever blowing in the right direction so I have to just deal with it the best I know how, which frustrates me to no end. I'm thinking that if I got into this area and the ozonics were to work like I hear it does it may help me to see some of these bucks that slip by unnoticed.

buckcrazy
Boone&Crockett

Postby flipper » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:40 am

Go for it!!!! And let us know if it works!!!

2016-2017 *Team 8* ANTLER ADDICTS

PROUD TO BE A DEPLORABLE
flipper
Pope&Young

Postby chadbragg » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:50 am

buckcrazy wrote:I don't believe anything is 100% effective when hunting and have never come up with a fool proof plan on hunting the wind. Every time I thought I did a swirling wind got me busted. If I can use something to help maybe I wouldn't hunt shooting houses like I do.
On my fathers property I NEVER hunted the woods, there was no need to. We always left the wooded areas as sanctuary areas and it worked well for us. Now that I'm hunting my uncles property I realize I need to get out of the comforts of a heated shooting house and get in the woods again because the pressure on his land and surrounding properties force the deer to come to the plots at night only. There are areas I know for a fact that the bucks are traveling but there is absolutely no way to hunt the area with the wind in my favor. I have limited time to hunt so I cant be there if the wind is ever blowing in the right direction so I have to just deal with it the best I know how, which frustrates me to no end. I'm thinking that if I got into this area and the ozonics were to work like I hear it does it may help me to see some of these bucks that slip by unnoticed.

I think it'll help you greatly. Ozonics offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee. When I ordered mine I fully expected I'd be sending it back. Give it a try!

chadbragg
Pope&Young

Postby terry08 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:33 pm

Are you folks really hunting? Or trying to scientifically kill deer. Won't be long before there is an app for that.

Sent from my SM-G920R7 using Tapatalk
A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
HUNTING IS NOT A SPORT, IT'S A WAY OF LIFE

Be Carefull of The Words You Say. Just Keep Them Soft, And Sweet. You never Know From Day To Day, Which Ones You'll Have To Eat.
terry08
Pope&Young

Postby jv » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:31 pm

I use Ozonics too.....had pinto beans for supper last night :moon :W:
RESPECT THE LAND AS WELL AS THE GAME YOU HUNT

'Life is like a coin You can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once'
jv
Pope&Young

Postby mt » Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:42 pm

It probably works best while watching a feeder and wearing this: http://www.hecsllc.com/ :)
mt
10 Point

Postby redleg62 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:25 am

There are way cheaper options, if you just wanna try it out

http://www.amazing1.com/products/ozone- ... chine.html

redleg62
Spike

Postby buckcrazy » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:19 am

that's an option...wonder what mg/hr the ozonics puts out compared to that

buckcrazy
Boone&Crockett

Postby terry08 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:13 pm

I could chime in on this conversation, but will refrain from doing so. Whatever you feel works for you. Then by all means use it.

Sent from my SM-G920R7 using Tapatalk
A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
HUNTING IS NOT A SPORT, IT'S A WAY OF LIFE

Be Carefull of The Words You Say. Just Keep Them Soft, And Sweet. You never Know From Day To Day, Which Ones You'll Have To Eat.
terry08
Pope&Young

Postby joshua99ta » Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:00 am

Im going to try one eventually. Ive never heard anybody with one say that they don't work.
Rem. SPS 25-06-- rifle of choice for now
Gotta get a Barret 50BMG so I can go deer hunting
Matthews Z7 extreme
PoPo RZR 800- the carnage hauler and beer mobile
Can-am Renegade 940 by FCP
joshua99ta
Boone&Crockett

Postby chadbragg » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:36 am

joshua99ta wrote:Im going to try one eventually. Ive never heard anybody with one say that they don't work.

And I honestly don't think you will.

chadbragg
Pope&Young

Postby redleg62 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:51 am

buckcrazy wrote:that's an option...wonder what mg/hr the ozonics puts out compared to that

Not sure. I use the one in the link for cars and trucks. Gets that old funk out of them. I think the ozonics might be 400 mg

redleg62
Spike

Postby joshua99ta » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:03 am

chadbragg wrote:
joshua99ta wrote:Im going to try one eventually. Ive never heard anybody with one say that they don't work.

And I honestly don't think you will.

lol its a little late in the season to buy it now. its on the list for next year tho. Ill send ya pics when I do! along with 2-3 lock ons, 2-3 shooting houses and hopefully some much large food plots.
Rem. SPS 25-06-- rifle of choice for now
Gotta get a Barret 50BMG so I can go deer hunting
Matthews Z7 extreme
PoPo RZR 800- the carnage hauler and beer mobile
Can-am Renegade 940 by FCP
joshua99ta
Boone&Crockett

Return to Whitetail Deer Discussion