• Advertisement

well......

Whats happening in your neck of the woods ?

well......

Postby dustygoodson » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:53 pm

THis has been a crazy weird hot/warm hunting season one day left to go and it going be around 70. I haven't saw the deer like last year but alot people around here saying the same thing hope they just hiding lol.Maybe next season we have colder winter make them deer get up and move but hey i can't fuss the good lord blessed me with another year to hunt and hope he bless us all with many more years to hunt.I'm happy with the 8 point i got good luck to everyone that's getting to go tomorrow ill be out there enjoying the last day
User avatar
dustygoodson
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 5579
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:29 pm
Location: big creek , ms

Re: well......

Postby LadyHunter » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:10 pm

Dusty it has been one of the odd years. But we are all blessed we had the opportunity to enjoy the season.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
To Old to Grow up Now!
2016/2017 Team 7.. Bone Collectors
2014/2015 Team 4
Team Rajun Sardis Bucks 2013/2014 Winners


WEAR YOUR SAFETY HARNESS!!!
User avatar
LadyHunter
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 5527
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:45 pm
Location: Smith County

Re: well......

Postby dustygoodson » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:27 pm

LadyHunter wrote:Dusty it has been one of the odd years. But we are all blessed we had the opportunity to enjoy the season.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

very true
User avatar
dustygoodson
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 5579
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:29 pm
Location: big creek , ms

Re: well......

Postby jv » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:34 pm

It's been a different year for sure but it's been a great year because I did get to hunt with some great friends. I haven't pulled the trigger on a deer all year but do have hog meat and do plan on going hog hunting in the days and weeks to come.
RESPECT THE LAND AS WELL AS THE GAME YOU HUNT

'Life is like a coin You can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once'
User avatar
jv
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 11473
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:19 am
Location: The Flat Lands of Mississippi

Re: well......

Postby bigsteve » Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:00 am

Go get them dusty I quit 2 weeks ago don't need any more meat and the bucks were dropping their horns good luck

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk
TEAM #5 four of a kind 2014
VIETNAM 68--71 3RD MARINE DIV.
DIE HARD CRIMSON TIDE FAN !!!!!!
CROSS BOW HUNTING GEESSER
User avatar
bigsteve
Deer Killing Machine
 
Posts: 2716
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:07 am
Location: walls ms

Re: well......

Postby flipper » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:20 am

We had a slow schedule at work so I took the day off. I am out in the beautiful woods now. So blessed to have this place to enjoy. Every year I learn more about the deer and have started to develop my strategy for next year. I will leave the cameras up through February to see what's out there for next year. Sad to see the season end. It's getting warm though, so I'll be heading back to the house soon. I won't hunt this evening I don't think. Congrats to all on their season!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2016-2017 *Team 8* ANTLER ADDICTS

PROUD TO BE A DEPLORABLE
User avatar
flipper
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 2019
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:51 pm
Location: Yazoo County

Re: well......

Postby dustygoodson » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:21 pm

flipper wrote:We had a slow schedule at work so I took the day off. I am out in the beautiful woods now. So blessed to have this place to enjoy. Every year I learn more about the deer and have started to develop my strategy for next year. I will leave the cameras up through February to see what's out there for next year. Sad to see the season end. It's getting warm though, so I'll be heading back to the house soon. I won't hunt this evening I don't think. Congrats to all on their season!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yup going run my camera to see what shows back up
User avatar
dustygoodson
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 5579
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:29 pm
Location: big creek , ms

Re: well......

Postby dustygoodson » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:22 pm

bigsteve wrote:Go get them dusty I quit 2 weeks ago don't need any more meat and the bucks were dropping their horns good luck

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk
sure going try thanks
User avatar
dustygoodson
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 5579
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:29 pm
Location: big creek , ms


Return to Whitetail Deer Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests

cron