• Advertisement

Banks outdoor feeder

Whatever you want to discuss

Banks outdoor feeder

Postby buckcrazy » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:56 pm

Has anyone used or seen these before? I've been looking at some feeders lately and was thinking of building some troughs but I came across these and liked them so I ordered 4 of them. Very solid and nicely constructed feeder. Should last for a long time. I added a sight window to check the feed level from a distance. They hold 300# of feed. To mount them you use a 4x4 treated post in the ground and place the feeder on the post. The weight of the feed holds it down and sturdy. I'm not trying to endorse them or anything but just wanted to give a heads up on a quality built feeder that you don't have to worry about a timer or spin cast going bad. Cheapest price I found is on sportsmans guides website for about $180. I am a buyers club member so I actually got them for $158 each. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"There's a fine line between hunting and sittting there looking stupid"- Unknown

"If vegetarians love animals so much why do they keep eating all their food"- Unknown
buckcrazy
Boone&Crockett

Re: Banks outdoor feeder

Postby jv » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:45 pm

Looks like it should work alright
RESPECT THE LAND AS WELL AS THE GAME YOU HUNT

'Life is like a coin You can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once'
jv
Pope&Young

Postby gtk » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:44 pm

thats a heck of a feeder. . i'd go broke keeping feed in it :)
gtk
Admin

Postby buckcrazy » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:31 pm

Here it is all set up. Actually would hold a little more than 300# but I ran out of bags. Image

"There's a fine line between hunting and sittting there looking stupid"- Unknown

"If vegetarians love animals so much why do they keep eating all their food"- Unknown
buckcrazy
Boone&Crockett

Postby flipper » Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:11 pm

So how do y'all get corn in your feeders? Please don't tell me you climb a ladder.

2016-2017 *Team 8* ANTLER ADDICTS

PROUD TO BE A DEPLORABLE
flipper
Pope&Young

Banks outdoor feeder

Postby buckcrazy » Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:28 pm

You can raise the bag up or stand on the 4 wheeler or in the back of the bad boy buggy. The top of the feeder is only about 6' tall. I'm 6'1 and my friend is 6'4 so it's really not that hard. If I had to climb a ladder I wouldn't own that feeder

buckcrazy
Boone&Crockett

Return to General Forum