• Advertisement

Wild Game Nation TV Show

Whatever you want to discuss

Wild Game Nation TV Show

Postby gtk » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:59 am

Any of y'all watch this show on outdoor channel ? He has screwed up big time. the jail time shouldn't have been suspended if you ask me.. serving time would have gotten his attention more than loosing a few thousand $$'s

https://www.outdoorhub.com/news/2017/06/26/bill-busbice-star-outdoor-channels-wildgame-nation-sentenced-elk-poaching-wyoming/

i don't think i've ever watched his show..
gtk
Admin

Re: Wild Game Nation TV Show

Postby Bullie » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:10 am

:nono:
The Paterfamilias of Modern Squirrel Hunting.

Current B&S World Record Holder 1.96 B&S points taken in the Mississippi Hills.

QSMA President and resident expert on all things squirrel.

NRA Life Member/Desoto Rifle and Pistol Club
Bullie
QSMA Know-it-All

Postby leepurvis » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:04 pm

gtk wrote:Any of y'all watch this show on outdoor channel ? He has screwed up big time. the jail time shouldn't have been suspended if you ask me.. serving time would have gotten his attention more than loosing a few thousand $$'s

https://www.outdoorhub.com/news/2017/06/26/bill-busbice-star-outdoor-channels-wildgame-nation-sentenced-elk-poaching-wyoming/

i don't think i've ever watched his show..

Never watched his show either but sounds like blatant disregard of the law. I'd have to agree with you about jail time especially since this appears to be an intentional act.
Lee

"Dear Life, when I said "Can my day get any worse?" it was a rhetorical question not a challenge"- Will Ferrell

“If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace.” Thomas Paine
leepurvis
Pope&Young

Postby chadbragg » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:14 pm

I had one of their action cameras and had an issue with the design of the mount. I talked matt which is one of the sons. He was such a smart a$$ about it that I just sold the thing and bought a GoPro. I havent watched any of their shows or anything since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TEAM Rack Stackers aka THE WINNERS!!!
chadbragg
Pope&Young

Postby stickers » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:07 am

Heard their tv show got "canned". Thank the Lord!!!
stickers
10 Point

Postby buckcrazy » Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:08 pm

I hope it did, they are a bunch of really annoying folks. That youngest son is not the brightest star in the sky...I guess we know where he gets it from now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"There's a fine line between hunting and sittting there looking stupid"- Unknown

"If vegetarians love animals so much why do they keep eating all their food"- Unknown
buckcrazy
Boone&Crockett

Postby dublelung » Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:13 am

stickers wrote:Heard their tv show got "canned". Thank the Lord!!!

I wonder if his home state of Louisiana is included in the 45 states he can't hunt? Hopefully, he'll have enough money left to continue to buy that black hair and beard dye. :lol:
The only thing even close to being as annoying as their show is that guy behind the voice of the intro. The whole bunch of them seem like arrogant :moon es to me.
I still hate Commies, even after they changed their name to Liberals.
dublelung
Non-Typical

Return to General Forum