• Advertisement

Ideas on building and layout of cabin

Whatever you want to discuss

Ideas on building and layout of cabin

Postby buckcrazy » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:45 pm

I'm starting to get ideas for a cabin to build on the land. I am looking to build a 1600 sq ft cabin on a 40'x40' foundation. I would like to have 3 bedrooms downstairs maybe 2 bathrooms (or 1 full bath and a half bath)and a loft area upstairs for overflow guest, Kitchen with small area for a table and chairs and a mudroom that will have a washer and dryer and be able to take off hunting clothes and boots before coming into the house. Nothing fancy upstairs just beds. Anyone good at laying out a floorplan? I'm open to suggestions and figured maybe some of yall might have some ideas for me.
"There's a fine line between hunting and sittting there looking stupid"- Unknown

"If vegetarians love animals so much why do they keep eating all their food"- Unknown
buckcrazy
Boone&Crockett

Re: Ideas on building and layout of cabin

Postby Nogocyclist » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:08 pm

Here's a place to start: https://www.pinterest.com/explore/cabin-floor-plans/

There are many floor plans and images of cabins on there. Look and see if you like anything and go from there.
Nogocyclist
10 Point

Re: Ideas on building and layout of cabin

Postby buckcrazy » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:24 am

Ive been looking all over the internet. Haven't really seen but one that i like so far. I'll keep searching for the perfect layout. Most of the ones I see are not a 40x40 floor plan which I really want.
"There's a fine line between hunting and sittting there looking stupid"- Unknown

"If vegetarians love animals so much why do they keep eating all their food"- Unknown
buckcrazy
Boone&Crockett

Return to General Forum