Knee Mail.... Prayer Requests or Prayers of Thanks.
No religious arguments. Either ask for prayer requests, or offer prayers of thanks. This is not a place for religious arguments.
My daughter has been in the hosiptal this past week got to bring her home yesterday .
she still has a long way to go to recovery so I ask everyone to keep her in your prayers.
Have a Blessed Day
- Posts: 2304
- Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:33 pm
- Location: Swamp Shack, Pyland Ms
- Posts: 2601
- Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:48 pm
- Location: Hernando MS
help preserve our national blast time.
Part Time Hunter
- Posts: 970
- Joined: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:24 am
- Location: Marshall County
Prayers for a quick recovery
Team Perfect Ten Champions 2012-2013
Team Ironwood 2013-2014
Team The Rack Smackers 2014-2015
Team Backstrap Brotherhood Champions 2015-2016
- Posts: 5108
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:25 pm
- Location: Mississippi
LIFE MEMBER of VFW POST 9573
DESERT STORM 90/91
To walk the streets of gold.
You got to know the password.
It's "ROLL TIDE ROLL"
- Posts: 3530
- Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:27 am
- Location: Natchez
Team 5 Co-Champion with Team 1 2014-2015
Team Genesis 2013-2014
Team Rack Blaster 2012-2013
Resident Geezer and Granpaw
- Posts: 8353
- Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:55 pm
- Location: Bruce Ms
You know there on the way
RESPECT THE LAND AS WELL AS THE GAME YOU HUNT
'Life is like a coin You can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once'
- Posts: 11635
- Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:19 am
- Location: The Flat Lands of Mississippi
- Posts: 1067
- Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:56 pm
- Location: Walls MS
I hope that your daughter is doing better,
sending prayers your way.
- 10 Point
- Posts: 676
- Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:19 pm
- Location: Vardaman,MS
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
- George Bernard Shaw
- Posts: 1736
- Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2005 4:00 am
- Location: Port Sulphur & Amite,La.
- Posts: 1160
- Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:18 am
- Location: Olive Branch MS
how is your daughter doing?
- Posts: 19489
- Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:53 pm
- Location: Olive Branch, MS
- 10 Point
- Posts: 667
- Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:46 am
- Location: Olive Branch
May He ease the path to recovery! I hope all continues well.
- 10 Point
- Posts: 749
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:23 am
- Location: Brandon, MS
Return to Praise & Prayers
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests