• Advertisement

Prayers for my friend Ed

Knee Mail.... Prayer Requests or Prayers of Thanks.
Forum rules
No religious arguments. Either ask for prayer requests, or offer prayers of thanks. This is not a place for religious arguments.

Re: Prayers for my friend Ed

Postby deaner » Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:42 am

Eds Lady Brenda will contact her doctor Monday to see when she will have a colonoscopy. They found a spot when they made another test. She wanted to put it off and Ed said no. It appears that when you are down you will be really clobbered. She had a vitamin D deficiency that brought all her problems out. We are hoping for the best and we will be helping them as needed. She will need a ride and Ed probably is not in shape to drive her. Ed is moving right along with his tests and our group continues the daily telephone calls to him as he requested.
deaner
Gone but not Forgotten

Postby deaner » Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:48 am

My friend Ed is just as onery as ever. Now here is a guy that is really sick and he will work on ordering things we need for events. Sometimes you can not hold a good man down. He is to weak to mow or work outside. We continue to see how we can help this couple but she is working and that takes the mind off the family situation. She will get a second opinion as her doctor is over anxious. She may need a colonopsy. Prayers are requested for the family.
deaner
Gone but not Forgotten

Postby deaner » Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:31 am

Well last night they had a terrible storm and some of their electrical equipment was hit. Their computer was knocked out and I am not sure how much other stuff. He said it worked on his windows but his word usage is different than mine so I am unaware of the fullest extent of the damage. His lady will come into our house to use our computer to order material needed for one of our benefits. We have a fund raiser at Walmarts on September 26 as our organization funds are being depleted. We will also be at Piggly Wiggly on September 19. Piggly Wiggly is collecting food for the needy and for the childrens home. The childrens home is Denash Childrens Home. Named after Dizzy Dean. The food drive is very important since their is so many needy and this food bank does take good care of these people. Ed after he receives his treatment is really whipped out. It does take a heavy toll on his energy. It seems like when someone is down they get hit harder. We will do all that is possible for Ed and his lady so he is not feeling down on this situation. Prayers for strength and be durable are requested. The other part our group will tackle. thanks
deaner
Gone but not Forgotten

Postby deaner » Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:30 pm

We talk daily with Ed, we are his support people during his time of cancer. He called today with really good news which I wish to pass on to all so you will have a better weekend I hope. All of Eds cancer was in remission, the test was made last week. We are really over joyed for him because when they seen a spot in his other lung we really thought this was his time. We have a large prayer group and it is active with Ed being involved in praying and prayers. Just wanted to let other know and I realize some of you have concerns and you are in our prayers also.
deaner
Gone but not Forgotten

Postby Honey Bee » Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:23 pm

Thats great will keep prayers coming
Image Have a Blessed Day
Honey Bee
Pope&Young

Postby jv » Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:05 pm

Still in prayers
RESPECT THE LAND AS WELL AS THE GAME YOU HUNT

'Life is like a coin You can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once'
jv
Pope&Young

Previous

Return to Praise & Prayers