• Advertisement

Pre season scouting

Quality Squirrel Management Association

Moderator: Bullie

Forum rules
1. The QSMA President has the right to EDIT/DELETE anything in this forum as he sees fit.

2. Any disagreements in this forum will first be addressed by his royal highness, the QSMA President.

3. In the event a dispute can not/ will not be addressed by the QSMA President, an outside arbitrator (gtk) will offer his opinion.

4. This is a PRO-QSMA forum.

Pre season scouting

Postby fourthhorseman » Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:11 pm

Well it's that time of year, Bullie and I are gonna go out on our first Pre season scouting trip tomorrow and see if we can't find some new bedding areas and maybe some new scratching posts. After this past seaason we had, I really feel like this one coming up could break all the records. We will probably have some good times with old and new friends. We might also have some fun reading all the posts from other people praising our efforts and seeking the knowledge we have to share on all things squirrel related. We will be anouncing the new SU or Squirrels Unlimited association in a few months so everyone be on the lookout. Until then get in the woods and start scouting now for that trophy squirrel next year. :D
Beware all furry creatures for I am the Harbinger of Death.

QSMA Member, 3rd Apprentice, and Squirrel Commander
fourthhorseman
4 Point

Re: Pre season scouting

Postby gtk » Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:33 pm

saw a pretty good one trying to cross the driveway at the farm this afternoon. There were two grey's, but one was much bigger.. I tried to accidentally run over it, but the daughter screamed at me and made me miss.
gtk
Admin

Postby Bullie » Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:53 pm

fourthhorseman wrote:Well it's that time of year, Bullie and I are gonna go out on our first Pre season scouting trip tomorrow and see if we can't find some new bedding areas and maybe some new scratching posts. After this past seaason we had, I really feel like this one coming up could break all the records. We will probably have some good times with old and new friends. We might also have some fun reading all the posts from other people praising our efforts and seeking the knowledge we have to share on all things squirrel related. We will be anouncing the new SU or Squirrels Unlimited association in a few months so everyone be on the lookout. Until then get in the woods and start scouting now for that trophy squirrel next year. :D

I noticed you use the word "we" alot when you were mentioning things like knowledge. Kinda overstepping a bit aren't you my little padawan learner? The force is strong with you for sure, but you are young and inexperienced.
The Paterfamilias of Modern Squirrel Hunting.

Current B&S World Record Holder 1.96 B&S points taken in the Mississippi Hills.

QSMA President and resident expert on all things squirrel.

NRA Life Member/Desoto Rifle and Pistol Club
Bullie
QSMA Know-it-All

Postby fourthhorseman » Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:04 am

Bullie wrote:
fourthhorseman wrote:Well it's that time of year, Bullie and I are gonna go out on our first Pre season scouting trip tomorrow and see if we can't find some new bedding areas and maybe some new scratching posts. After this past seaason we had, I really feel like this one coming up could break all the records. We will probably have some good times with old and new friends. We might also have some fun reading all the posts from other people praising our efforts and seeking the knowledge we have to share on all things squirrel related. We will be anouncing the new SU or Squirrels Unlimited association in a few months so everyone be on the lookout. Until then get in the woods and start scouting now for that trophy squirrel next year. :D

I noticed you use the word "we" alot when you were mentioning things like knowledge. Kinda overstepping a bit aren't you my little padawan learner? The force is strong with you for sure, but you are young and inexperienced.

I only use the word "we" since I will be with you or with the group and we "the group" will be helping you in anyway possible to spread the word and teach others what you have taught us so far. I know you have only shared a trickle of your own knowledge with us so far but surely what we have learned deffinitely separates us from the rest of society which is why I say we will be assisting you to teach on all things squirrel.
Beware all furry creatures for I am the Harbinger of Death.

QSMA Member, 3rd Apprentice, and Squirrel Commander
fourthhorseman
4 Point

Postby LadyHunter » Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:48 am

well while yall are at it....Do you think you could teach those squirrels yall brought over here to stay out of the coffee pot??? :roll: I mean really... I thought yall were hunting them... not making pets of them!!!! :W:

:lol: :lol:
To Old to Grow up Now!
2016/2017 Team 7.. Bone Collectors
2014/2015 Team 4
Team Rajun Sardis Bucks 2013/2014 Winners

WEAR YOUR SAFETY HARNESS!!!
LadyHunter
Pope&Young

Postby Bullie » Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:59 am

More preseason scouting this weekend. Carefully camoaflaged as turkey hunting. :ylsuper: :ylsuper:
The Paterfamilias of Modern Squirrel Hunting.

Current B&S World Record Holder 1.96 B&S points taken in the Mississippi Hills.

QSMA President and resident expert on all things squirrel.

NRA Life Member/Desoto Rifle and Pistol Club
Bullie
QSMA Know-it-All

Return to QSMA