• Advertisement

Indentify lure please

Fishing Reports from your Favorite Lake

Indentify lure please

Postby Muleskinner » Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:01 pm

Can anyone of you tell me who makes this lure? Someone gave me a bag of softbaits they had got at a garage sale and I had two of these in there. I used them things and caught a lot of bass more than what I normally do. Well I have done glued them back together so many times until they are just beyond repair. I would really like to find more of them. If any of you know who makes these will you please let me know? I have searched and searched on the net and have found nothing even close. :bash:
lure.jpg
Muleskinner
Spike

Re: Indentify lure please

Postby STILLHUNTER » Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:47 pm

Looks bout like a Fluke!
STILLHUNTER
dudesittinginatree

Postby BigRic » Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:37 pm

it ain't a fluke. too fat and round.
LIFE MEMBER of VFW POST 9573
DESERT STORM 90/91

Team 1

To walk the streets of gold.
You got to know the password.
It's "ROLL TIDE ROLL"
BigRic
Pope&Young

Postby gtk » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:16 am

i looked around on the web, found some similar... but didn't see any matches...
gtk
Admin

Postby Muleskinner » Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:48 pm

Well finally after 4 or 5 years I found this lure. So this last time I was home I stopped by a pawnshop just because it was next door to one of these womens dress shops while she was in there looking at all them dresses I could think of a million things I would rather do than to go into a dress shop. Like maybe take my shoes off and stand in an ant bed or something like that :rotflol: but anyhow there just so happened to be a pawnshop next door how convenient. So I walked in there and was looking at some guns then passed towards the tool section. They had a big cardboard box setting there full of .25 cent lures. I thumbed thru it and would you believe there was a pack of these lures laying there. I was very surprised I had actually gave up on finding them. They are manufactured by Renosky and they are called scattering shad. You can find them at www.renosky.com and put in the search box scattering shad and they sale a assorted box of them really cheap. I just now tried to look at their site but for some reason they have changed it up now and I cannot open the search box any more all they have is an online catalog and it will not open. So anyhow needless to say I bought the whole .25 cent box he had there for 20 bucks and had several more in there. So you all really should give this lure a try it is really good for bass.
Muleskinner
Spike

Postby Nogocyclist » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:03 pm

The online catalogue doesn't work, but the "Brand Book" for 2016 does. http://renosky.com/images/renosky-brand-book-2016.pdf
Nogocyclist
10 Point

Return to Fishing