• Advertisement

Early Season Geese

Early Season Geese

Postby Poser » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:53 pm

Anybody seeing Canadian Geese yet? I checked out a property I hunter near Arkabutla last weekend and I saw about 100 Geese hanging out on the lake shore. Curious if they are hitting any fields hard yet.
Public Land Hunter.
Its doesn't have to be "fun" to be fun.
Poser
button buck

Re: Early Season Geese

Postby gtk » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:32 pm

i have not seen the first crop field harvested around our place in Desoto County. I know they are getting ready to start combining corn, but havent started.

i think all the geese right now, are either at my work place, or on our farm crapping in the driveway.
gtk
Admin

Postby Poser » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:17 pm

gtk wrote:i have not seen the first crop field harvested around our place in Desoto County. I know they are getting ready to start combining corn, but havent started.

i think all the geese right now, are either at my work place, or on our farm crapping in the driveway.

Cool. The property I hunt doesn't have any crops on it, but it it well positioned to intercept Geese between the surrounding agriculture and the lake.
Public Land Hunter.
Poser
button buck

Postby LadyHunter » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:30 pm

Poser wrote:
gtk wrote:i have not seen the first crop field harvested around our place in Desoto County. I know they are getting ready to start combining corn, but havent started.

Cool. The property I hunt doesn't have any crops on it, but it it well positioned to intercept Geese between the surrounding agriculture and the lake.

Or you could just go over to GTK's place and shoot them off the driveway........ :D Just saying........
To Old to Grow up Now!
2016/2017 Team 7.. Bone Collectors
2014/2015 Team 4
Team Rajun Sardis Bucks 2013/2014 Winners

WEAR YOUR SAFETY HARNESS!!!
LadyHunter
Pope&Young

Postby LazyGhost » Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:52 pm

I saw a flock fly over my place last saturday mornin about 7:00 A.M.
LazyGhost
Pope&Young

Postby Poser » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:42 am

LadyHunter wrote:
Poser wrote:

Or you could just go over to GTK's place and shoot them off the driveway........ :D Just saying........

haha
Public Land Hunter.
Poser
button buck

Return to Waterfowl